What's new

What is your favorite Pepin Garcia Cigar?

What are your favorite Pepin Garcia cigars?

• The Cigar Merchant - Trahan Reserva Serie T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar King - Hirsch y Garcia

• Cigar King - Nacionales "W"

• Cigar King - Sancti Spiritus

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm not a mild type of guy but these Cabaiguans are PACKED with flavor.
The only thing bland about these are the bands.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just had a Pepin Series JJ that I've been saving for a bit. And I just have to say, it was just a bit underwhelming. I was really looking forward to that big Pepin flavor and while it tasted just fine I kept waiting for it to kick in. In contrast, the 601s (blue & red), Habana Leon, Hirsch Y Garcia, Tatuaje Noella & DPG Black Label Cuban Classic I've had in the recent past have all knocked my socks off. I was expecting the same; a little disappointed... I have a couple of Cabaiguans I'm waiting to try. Here's hopin' I can get back on my Pepin horse.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i didn't realize DP was doing so much stuff. I knew he had several lines, but man, all those private things for retailers...

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had that Cabaiguan the other night and yow! after the disappointment with the JJ this was a delight and a relief. Definitely medium body, but what a marvelous flavor. Didn't have the pepper blast of the black labels or the Habana Leons I've had recently. It was like the middle of those to start with almost. The long corona was a special treat. Didn't want that one to stop!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Had that Cabaiguan the other night and yow! after the disappointment with the JJ this was a delight and a relief. Definitely medium body, but what a marvelous flavor. Didn't have the pepper blast of the black labels or the Habana Leons I've had recently. It was like the middle of those to start with almost. The long corona was a special treat. Didn't want that one to stop!
Try the Guapo for a little more pepper.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I got a whole sampler of stuff off newhavanacigars.com that arrived today. I have mostly smoked Tatuaje, not the other brands really.
I was gonna just buy the Tatuaje t-shirt and couldn't pass up trying some more cigars.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Let us not forget this years new line, Tobacos Baez, so far i think it is the best new stick of the year. Also, Pepin will be doing the new Aroma de Cuba's, i got a sampler of it and it was fantastic. Beware, the Baez does not have the typical Pepin "spice". It is a bit of a departure from his trademark tastes, however, to me it was refreshing. Pepin is producing so many sticks now that the market is flooded with his flavor and it lacks a bit of the originality it once had. That is not to say that i don't smoke the hell out of Pepin cigars but it was a nice departure from the norm. Anyway, just my opinion, try these sticks when you can get them and see what you think.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
This is such a tough thing... There are so many good ones.
My favs used to be the Centurian's and the San Cristobal..
Since then I've gained an appreciation for the 8&11 and find that the Padilla 1932 has been more consistantly disappointing than any of his sticks in regard to draw and burn quality.
My current fav is the Cubao.
And I really look forward to trying the 'My Father' too!!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
WHAT?!?!

me no cn vote either. it says i've already voted,,,which i havne't

if i had, i would have voted cabaiguan, habana leon, serie jj and tatuaje

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
WHAT?!?!

me no cn vote either. it says i've already voted,,,which i havne't

if i had, i would have voted cabaiguan, habana leon, serie jj and tatuaje
You commented almost 2 years ago... Maybe you did vote lol

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
You also missed the Old Henry's from Holts. I have been smoking these daily and enjoying the hell out of them.
OK, that did it, you've finally convinced me. Just ordered the sampler.