What's new

What is your favorite Pepin Garcia Cigar?

What are your favorite Pepin Garcia cigars?

• The Cigar Merchant - Trahan Reserva Serie T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cigar King - Hirsch y Garcia

• Cigar King - Nacionales "W"

• Cigar King - Sancti Spiritus

• Total voters

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You should, thou not as strong as most of his stuff. Maybe that is why I liked them so much. Very complex and full of flavors. Definitely more medium and neither of the two I tried got too strong nor harsh, even one of the sticks being pretty fresh.
Its a great cigar. Not the kick of others but a wash of flavor.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm kind of surprised by how many 1st place votes the Cabaiguan got. I've got to try this stick sometime, it must be good. I think it's the mild-med profile that I've heard, which has kept me from trying it. At any rate, I'll have to give it a go sometime.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunetly, I havent had enough Pepin Garcia to vote...
What are you waiting for? :grin:

Pepin Garcia has such a great variety of smokes - my humi has a couple of drawers dedicated solely to Pepin cigars. I think in a couple of hours I'm going to fire up a Regios! :smokingbo

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
OK butt wipes!!!!....I just ordered some of those Cabaiguan's and Padilla Miami 8 & 11's........we shall see:disappoin
Mike,
I am so confident that you will enjoy them, I will buy them if you dont and pay the shipping.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
unfortunately, i've never had any of these, so I won't vote. The only pepins I've had are the 601 - Habano, which I loved, the Pepin Black - which tasted like fire, and I didn't like it. I'll give it another try, as people agree I must have had a bad one. And a red label Tatuaje. It was pretty good, but once again, too spicy. He must have soaked the batch of cigars in Habanero peppers or something.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Based on the posts in this thread I purchased a Cabaiguan yesturday at a local B&M. Not really impressed as it lacked a discernable flavor profile. I noticed it was part of the Tat line. I love most of the Tats and the Maimi 8 11 as well as the jjs and cuban classics. IMHO the Cabaiguan was just too mild and too bland for my tastes...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Based on the posts in this thread I purchased a Cabaiguan yesturday at a local B&M. Not really impressed as it lacked a discernable flavor profile. I noticed it was part of the Tat line. I love most of the Tats and the Maimi 8 11 as well as the jjs and cuban classics. IMHO the Cabaiguan was just too mild and too bland for my tastes...
This is definitely a medium smoke but usually overflowing with flavor. Very earthy and creamy. Some nutiness. I have heard to compared to a Boli RC for flavor. I'm not sure I agree but some of the sweetness. Sorry you didnt like it. Its a morning coffee cigar for me.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is definitely a medium smoke but usually overflowing with flavor. Very earthy and creamy. Some nutiness. I have heard to compared to a Boli RC for flavor. I'm not sure I agree but some of the sweetness. Sorry you didnt like it. Its a morning coffee cigar for me.
May give it another try -

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Chuck U would know all about these ..............:wink:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Cabaiguans are the shit!
Doesn't Pepin do the Troya line, too? I had one in Omaha and I think it was good.

TYLER