What's new

What is your rarest cigar?

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have this group of sticks, except the Padron Millenium. I would add a couple Forbidden X, along with a Don Carlos Robusto (the one Sr. smokes) and a couple of '02 FFOX Lanceros.
I smoked my Padron Millenium maduro the other day. That is my favorite by far Padron that has ever been made.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I really like this thread. But I have alot of stuff that has been mentioned. Including a Full Jar of Tatuaje Black's , A full box of Tatuaje Franks , Two Boxes of Tatuaje Boris's , A full box of Tatuaje Dracs, 9 Forbidden X Toro 2004's , 1 Opus BBMF Natural , 1 Opus X BBMF Maduro , 1 Fobidden X BBMF from Casa Fuente, 4 Partagas 150A's , 2 Partagas 150B's , 6 God Of Fires , 2 Sand Sharks , 2 Opus X Sharks , 11 Fuente Between the Lines, 11 Work of Art Maduro's , 3 La Flor Dominicana Culebra Lanceros coffins which there are only 100 made, 1 Don Arturo Gran AniverXario Sun Grown and 1 natural, 2 Davidoff Diademas Finas 100th anniversary, I have a sealed box of Anejo 77 sharks and 17 left from last years box. And a Cohiba 35th Anniver. Cuban. I enjoy getting hard to get stuff. But I am sure you can see that by this list. And there is still more I have not listed. I love cigars and love searching and finding rare stuff. I love seeing everyone stuff .. There is so much more I wish I could get. Hopefully one day. I would love to get a Cuban 1492 and also get a Cuban Davidoff .. That is some I would love to have. I should also mention I like aging cigars so alot of the cigars listed are being aged for special times in my life.
Nice set indeed!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Does rare have to mean good?

To be honest, the rarest cigar I have is an "Inmenso". What makes it rare is I will never smoke it. To me, having a cigar that I would never smoke is a ruly rare beast.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nothing to rare. I tend to smoke everything I get as I am not a collector.

On the CC side some of my favorites are my El Rey Del Mundo Elegantes, and some Regionals from the last few years.

NC side I smoked most of the rare stuff over the past 2 years. Think I have some Patrtagas 160s and some stuff like that left, but nothing jaw droping. I dont think most of my Tat stuff is that rare

Some of the stuff mentioned here is drool worthy for sure

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I don't really have but a couple of rare or HTF Dracs, Boris, and may have a couple others gifted to me that I am not sure exactly what they are. I would have to post some pics for the knowledgeable ones to inform me.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
NC's- hmmmmm, Id have to say maybe AF 13, 858 rosado, or Ashton VSG ER
CC's- maybe 1994, cohiba esplendido from 93, or 70's Partagas dunill selection 150

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the rarest cigars i have is the prometheus silver box edition , the prometheus 3 cigars with lighter, some 2005 bbmf ,2005 lanceros, 2005 royal 8, 2006 opus x 22 by accident they gave me three lbbf, two boxes of forbidden x 2004, and finally three cigars signed by carlito my forbidden x that's some of my rarest cigars