What's new

What kind of storage do you have?

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jwrussell said:
dbaranska said:
I have a 100-150 count Perdomo humidor I won...and a Dresser I converted into a humi....
As in dresser of drawers??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, got pics?? That's a cool idea. Cheap as well if you wanted to do some searching...I'm always seeing old dressers on curb sides.
That's correct JW.

Dave did a great job with it too, very inspiring. I'll see if i can help him get some pictures posted soon. 8)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
About a month ago I bought an Avallo 1200.
Now I'm doing my best to fill it up :twisted:

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not enough.... :x :x Im going to get an Avallo end table for my office to hide cigars from my wifie....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Not enough.... :x :x Im going to get an Avallo end table for my office to hide cigars from my wifie....
Hey Jerry I was thinking almost the same thing...my wife looked a little sideways at me friday...I had 3 packages come to the house in the last week and there was a Fed X box on the door as I was coming in I also had 5 boxes in my arms...I just said ...Hey don't worry Santa is coming to see you too...I can get most of them in unoticed....What can she really say, my family doesn't go without anything.....Although she did say " You love those cigars don't you....That's when I use the aging and investment line :lol: :lol: it still works for now....Bman