What's new

What kind of storage do you have?

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Bman said:
That's when I use the aging and investment line :lol: :lol: it still works for now....Bman
Uh Oh........He's to the ageing and investing stage in his excuses to his wife, the slippery slope is here. :lol:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Viper139 said:
Bman said:
That's when I use the aging and investment line :lol: :lol: it still works for now....Bman
Uh Oh........He's to the ageing and investing stage in his excuses to his wife, the slippery slope is here. :lol:
Viper...I been headed down the slope a while...just happen to see my wife on the way down :lol: She just better run to keep up :wink: Bman

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Vipe that is freekin beautiful!!!! I like the idea of having a drawer for the humidifier! At least that's what I think :?: I'd love to make my own, but at thisa stage it would be way to much of a project for me to handle :cry: I hope to some day be able to either make one or just buy an Avallo!!

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
coma said:
Vipe that is freekin beautiful!!!! I like the idea of having a drawer for the humidifier! At least that's what I think :?: I'd love to make my own, but at thisa stage it would be way to much of a project for me to handle :cry: I hope to some day be able to either make one or just buy an Avallo!!
Yes that is what the drawer is for, the humifdifier and the timer for the corner fans (also space for accessories such as cutters etc). The three vents in the back of the floor of the cabinet have fans pushing the humid air into the cabinet. The four front vents are for intake air from the cabinet to be humidified and pushed back into the cabinet by the back fans. The fans in the corner are on a timer just for circulation so the humidity stays equal throughout the cabinet.

And thanks for the compliment. I love woodworking as mush as I love cigars. What better combination than building Humidors for those cigars.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've got an end table humidor (~25 box capacity + singles drawer )
Plus a small tupperdor for overflow ( 5 unopened boxes ).

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a small desktop and a 56 qt cooler. I've made a pledge to not buy any more coolers.
If I need more storage, then I'll just have to buy a nice cabinet. :smt002

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've got a 50qt. cooler and a 200ct. desktop humi. I have racks in the cooler and a couple of boxes. It works for me and my budget. Although a loan from a bank and an Avallo 1000 would be nice. Use the extra money to fill it with cigars. Man that sounds like a plan!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Santa was running a bit late, but he brought me two of the Barrister cases from JR's today. I'm impressed. For the $59.00 deal or through the RyJ Anniversary deal they had at Christmas...you paying retail for a box and getting the case "free" ... these really are a very decent deal.

Boxdoctor

Jefe de la Herf
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a JC Pendergast ( fondly named the humiwall ). Its 72"H x 58"W x 20"D and is made from birdseye maple and African Imbura rosewood. It holds 140 boxes and Jim Pendergast built the drawer to store robustos upright. I can squeeze about 450 in the drawer as well.Only humidity controlled but my basement is cool. The neat thing about Pendergasts is you can use tapwater as the mold retardant is built into the system !!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well I got 1 100 ct. humi, 150 ct. humi, 300 ct. humi, 56 qt. cooledor and a converted hair wine cooler to hold my boxes as well. They all basically full and now i'm looking into something else too. I think I suffer from OCB (obsessive cuban disorder)!! LOL.

ehdg

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Dang Viper139 that thing sure is looking nice!

I have finally filled my Vicksburg. The link in my signature will take you to some pics if anyone's interested.