What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes it does. It's a quote from the movie Old School, but people don't clarify so if you didn't see the movie you're clueless....
Clueless pretty much describes me, with or without having seen the movie:crosseyed

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Any Anime fans out there....

Just watched "The Sky Crawlers" it was damn good.

It comes from Mamoru Oshii, the world-acclaimed director of "Ghost in the Shell.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Boondock Saints, again! I've seen this movie at least a half dozen times and it gets better each viewing.
I agree with 100% on that one Strife, I've only got four (4) copies of Boondock Saints, three regular and I had to get it on Blu-Ray when it was released!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

It comes from Mamoru Oshii, the world-acclaimed director of "Ghost in the Shell.
Never heard or seen that one before. I used to be a fan of anime. Right now the only thing of anime that i watch is Hellsing. It's pretty cool. Very bloody.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I watched all the Hellsing movies they've released so far, it is good but bloody as you noted.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1

Does "Avatar: The Last Airbender" count? I love that show! I mean my 7 year old nephew loves that show.