What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
After all the hype and reviews and potential for awards, I bought Drive without seeing it first.
Wish I could take it back. Horribly disappointed. Not a bad movie. But certainly not worth the praise it had been getting, in my opinion.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Drive was terrible. It had all the makings of being a really good movie and not just another action flick but it just wasn't done well.

Way too boring, over-use of dramatic slow motion, and the random scene changes were just...random.

Also, it was modern day but felt like it was set in the 80s...

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
MiB 3D, at the theatre - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Iron Sky, at the house - good nazis on the moon popcorn flick

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just went to see Men in Black 3 with my wife, and holy crap it's AWESOME! Best MIB yet, and probably the best movie I've seen this year. In my opinion, it beat out Avengers handily. GREAT movie!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just went to see Men in Black 3 with my wife, and holy crap it's AWESOME! Best MIB yet, and probably the best movie I've seen this year. In my opinion, it beat out Avengers handily. GREAT movie!
I keep seeing these type of comments pop up but when the trailers first started floating around everyone said I was lame for wanting to see it. How can you not love Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones?!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I keep seeing these type of comments pop up but when the trailers first started floating around everyone said I was lame for wanting to see it. How can you not love Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones?!
Exactly! My wife and I were still talking about it the day after, which we rarely do with new movies.