What's new

What should I do with only 2 pipes?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
definitely get yourself a few missouri meerschuam pipes... the country gentlemen and diplomats are my favs... they can be smoked everyday and abused. A briar (IMHO) needs about 48 hours to cool and dry enough. I smoke one of my briars, then let is sit the next day, following day it is nice and sweet again. I am an aromatic smoker too, if that helps. oh yeah, do not over smoke a meerschuam either, it will explode!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
YouTube for help. "Stop cussing the relights, it's normal" - sasquatch
Seriously. You're probably putting way to much thought into it. Mske sure your baccy isnt too wet. Microwave for 10/15 seconds if it is. Itll dry it out. Pack it carefully. Not too tight or itll burn hot, not to loose or it wont stay lit. Keep the ash tamped down LIGHTLY. I'm still fairly new. But when I tamp the ash give it some short quick puffs during the tamp process. If it stops burning as good after the tamp just give it a quick flame and some puffs.
Also, I have a Morgan bones that gets smoked EVERYDAY once or twice per day And sometimes 3 times a day. Why? Cause it's fine and it's a damn good smoker.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk