What's new

What should I try next?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
each of us started out thinking 20 was a lot of sticks...…

in 6 months you will wonder how you ever thought you would have to find a bigger humi.
invest in a couple Tupperware boxes, and put off a bigger humi purchase until you have some idea of where you are going.
everyone here will agree.
buy a digital hydrometer.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
good thing is I got a lot of places to hide stuff, my friends college house I can hide anything I need and I can I stuff In my car especially the spare tire well in the trunk and of course my dorm which my mom hasn't been in since the day I moved in.
"No sir officer, they really are just cigars" :D

In all seriousness, leaving them in your car would be the worst place due to the wild temperature fluctuations they would ensue. Also, I imagine any cigars stored in the trunk of your Camaro might think they're on a carnival ride.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
i have a 20 ct humidor on the way guys :) Pretty wide since I'm trying to get a nice pallet still but I like that toasty flavor with creamy hues and a bit of pepper on the finish is what I'm starting to like
Wait, you bought a 20 count humi? Did you listen to anything I said? Or was I completely wasting my time?

*palate is how it's spelled.

*creamy - flavor or mouthfeel, not "hue"

*toasty? Well, they're being burned so....

*you've been smoking flavored, so anything that doesn't taste like incense is gonna be a step in the right direction...

*parental concerns are an understandable reality at your stage of life, but I'd keep the details to myself....

We're not talking heroin here...

Done.

ETA: I may need to eat a snickers...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wait, you bought a 20 count humi? Did you listen to anything I said? Or was I completely wasting my time?

*palate is how it's spelled.

*creamy - flavor or mouthfeel, not "hue"

*toasty? Well, they're being burned so....

*you've been smoking flavored, so anything that doesn't taste like incense is gonna be a step in the right direction...

*parental concerns are an understandable reality at your stage of life, but I'd keep the details to myself....

We're not talking heroin here...

no a member on here is bombing me with one