What's new

What should I try next?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't think so, the thing is that all they would need to do is drive outside the city limits (San Antonio is big) and then they can buy all the tobacco that they want, lol!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
some states are ridiculous a few years is not gonna do a thing because if they ant to smoke they are gonna smoke. Imo same thing with drinking high school drinking was insane on how easy you could get stuff either a friend thats 21 or someones brother or whatever didn't stop people drinking at all. same with college I cant tell you how many beer cans we have in the trash cans in the halls.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After reading through this a few times, I noticed something. I want to put this out there because I feel like it's become common place as of late. The expectation of getting bombed around here. That's some bullshit and not how it works at all. Generosity is boundless here, but really loses its luster when new folks come in and just expect it. This has been happening more and more frequently, with people then disappearing after they get some free stuff. Never to be seen again. Shady Shit for real.

Take in the good advice, smoke more, read, comment and be a part of the community; and *then* that kind of stuff happens. Just really grinds my gears when I see people expect something from others....here or anywhere.
Hope you aren't talking about me, I only threw that out there as I was threatened on another thread already! Just trying to give Camaro a heads up.