What's new

What was the final push?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hit the button multiple times. Hey if you don't like them, age them and revisit in 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha, oh, I'd like to, but this was just a bit of testing the waters. Really shouldn't have even done that, but the "being fiscally responsible" thread isn't open to newb's , so that's my excuse.

Edit: apparently it is on the forum list through Tapatalk, but it wasn't viewable through the link in the welcome threads.. :/ being facetious anyway..
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hahaha, oh, I'd like to, but this was just a bit of testing the waters. Really shouldn't have even done that, but the "being fiscally responsible" thread isn't open to newb's , so that's my excuse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I bet you can find Habanos that are around the same as NCs you buy. They might be smaller length and ring but if you pick the right ones they are major flavor bombs

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I bet you can find Habanos that are around the same as NCs you buy. They might be smaller length and ring but if you pick the right ones they are major flavor bombs
Yeah, the closeness in price is what pushed it over. Interested to know what the best flavor for the price options are. I'm fine with a short or small smoke. Usually don't have a lot of time anyway. And it would be fine if it weren't for the aging issue...
I've just been going a little over my means lately. (not real bad, no debt) , but I've only been a very occasional cigar smoker for the last 15 years, just jumped off the cliff full force in the last few months, so trying things, and trying to build stuff up. Gonna try to stock up on the good $3 smokes I've found in my next couple of orders and recuperate a bit.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Yeah, the closeness in price is what pushed it over. Interested to know what the best flavor for the price options are. I'm fine with a short or small smoke. Usually don't have a lot of time anyway. And it would be fine if it weren't for the aging issue...
I've just been going a little over my means lately. (not real bad, no debt) , but I've only been a very occasional cigar smoker for the last 15 years, just jumped off the cliff full force in the last few months, so trying things, and trying to build stuff up. Gonna try to stock up on the good $3 smokes I've found in my next couple of orders and recuperate a bit.
The two that I smoke a lot of are the Partagas -Millie Fluer and Upmann- Magestic. They are cheap full of flavor and smoke well with a year on them

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or maybe if you were to pm your address you wouldn't have to hit the buy button for habanos.
The two that I smoke a lot of are the Partagas -Millie Fluer and Upmann- Magestic. They are cheap full of flavor and smoke well with a year on them
Hupman half Connie is one hell of a flavorful smoke.
Or pucnch. Cuban crack is named correctly.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Or maybe if you were to pm your address you wouldn't have to hit the buy button for habanos.
hehehe, I'd feel bad. I should probably drive myself of this cliff slowly... ;) Besides, something makes me not trust you guys. Didn't you see how much work I put into my mailbox? ;)
Just saying he might not have to wait for things to age or
And then again, I'm back to thinking maybe it's better for all if I don't know "how" good they can be... ;)