What's new

What was your first Handgun?

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
View attachment 12250
S&W .357 Mag, Mod 27-2, Nickle and Walnut
This gun carries with it many great memories of my grandfather and I. The last time I shot it was back in 1986. He and I would take it to the range with our other guns and make a day of it. I'm more of a riffle guy than a hand gun guy but I always loved this gun. My granfather passed it down to me about 5 years ago and told me it was always my gun. I'm gonna miss not having him there when I do shot it again but atleast I'll have great memories everytime I do.
The pic doesn't do it justice (Cell phone) but it's like brand new.
That's awesome, ciggy. My grandfather died when I was too young to shoot with him, but I have great memories of going to the range with my dad. I really miss that now that I'm living in the city and far from my family.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I've never owned one but my first experience firing guns was at 12 years of age. The family and I went down to Mexico to visit family and I got to fire two different Chinese model AK-47s and a Glock 9mm. I got pretty good but we had to stop because the ammo got a bit expensive.:rifleaim::bangbang:
Man did I have a good time!!:tazerblas

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sig 226 .40.... Loved it but ultimately wanted a 1911... Just traded in and got myself a sweet colt blued pre WWII 1911a1.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berretta PX4 Storm 9mm.

This is a great pistol for any beginner. Very easy to take apart and clean, as well as to shoot. Highly recommend checking this one out!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Berretta PX4 Storm 9mm.

This is a great pistol for any beginner. Very easy to take apart and clean, as well as to shoot. Highly recommend checking this one out!
I've been looking at those. Looks like a good gun, and surprisingly affordable for a Beretta.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CZ-75B, never got to fire it before the now ex-wife had me get rid of it. My first actually utilized handgun was a S&W mod 908... I still own it and is one of a couple for carry.