What's new

What was your first Handgun?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruger Mark II .22 given to me by my father as a kid.

Now, I have multiple safes and go through ammo like its water.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
No-name 20ga for Christmas when I was 9 years old. First actual purchase was a HK mk23 SOCOM. I still have the 20ga but not the SOCOM. My HK45 puts the SOCOM to shame.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
No-name 20ga for Christmas when I was 9 years old. First actual purchase was a HK mk23 SOCOM. I still have the 20ga but not the SOCOM. My HK45 puts the SOCOM to shame.
a 20g handgun?!?! Geeeeeez, id hate/love to shoot that thing! lol jk.

but as far as the mk23 goes, it may not be the best gun in the world, but its hard to beat as far as tacticool goes. Not to mention its BA history. Then again the HK45 has some pretty sweet history as well

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
a 20g handgun?!?! Geeeeeez, id hate/love to shoot that thing! lol jk.

but as far as the mk23 goes, it may not be the best gun in the world, but its hard to beat as far as tacticool goes. Not to mention its BA history. Then again the HK45 has some pretty sweet history as well
To quote a Ranger buddy who was issued a MK23 back in the day "it may not be the most accurate thing on the planet, but it's heavy as hell, and you can really beat the shit outta somebody with it!" :riflefire

SADave

ReDNecK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S&W .22 my grandpa bought it for me as a bday gift...i had it for two days before my mom took it away for huntin hare in the desert.. guess she didnt like rabbit.. or her 12 year old owning a pistol. But i got it back...6 years later. I miss that chunk of steal..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first was an XD 9 as well. Great pistol.

Springfield XD 9. Still my favorite.
I've shot the Night Judge, you'd think it would be a handful, but it's very well balanced. I only got to shoot the LC tho, the range wouldn't let us shoot the 410 with it, said they were tired of it blowing up their targets!

Hoshneer, have you seen the judge...45lc/410. Im not a revolver fan but that one i like.