What's new

Whatcha snortin'?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So day 1 of using snuff. Mind you I haven't used a lot. Maybe 5 or 6 tiny little "bumps" in each nostril throughout the whole day.

My nose is stuffed up pretty good. Is this normal?
It didn't take much for my sinuses to feel stuffed up at first. I'd imagine everyone will react a little different, but it didn't take too long for things to settle for me. I think my technique has also improved. I prefer to pinch some in my fingertips, from the Silver Dollar tins I tap a bit on the back of my hand first and from the others just pinch straight from the open tin. Once I have a good pinch, place my fingers just so my nails can catch the edge of my nostril and breath in normally as I "roll" the pinch open slowly. This exposes the powder and slightly flares the nostril. Switch nostrils and repeat. If needed I can close off the opposite nostril. I've really gotten to the point where my inhale has pretty much no more force than an average relaxed breath, maybe a touch more as needed. I'm still fine tuning my coordination a little, but if you pinch between your thumb and middle finger you can use your pointer and ring fingers as appropriate for opposing nostril blockage.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I can't say @StogieJim my nose is a little stuffy more often than not. Snuffing has seemed to help a little bit in the one day I've had all this. However I believe I did read that a little stuffiness is a common side affect.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It didn't take much for my sinuses to feel stuffed up at first. I'd imagine everyone will react a little different, but it didn't take too long for things to settle for me. I think my technique has also improved. I prefer to pinch some in my fingertips, from the Silver Dollar tins I tap a bit on the back of my hand first and from the others just pinch straight from the open tin. Once I have a good pinch, place my fingers just so my nails can catch the edge of my nostril and breath in normally as I "roll" the pinch open slowly. This exposes the powder and slightly flares the nostril. Switch nostrils and repeat. If needed I can close off the opposite nostril. I've really gotten to the point where my inhale has pretty much no more force than an average relaxed breath, maybe a touch more as needed. I'm still fine tuning my coordination a little, but if you pinch between your thumb and middle finger you can use your pointer and ring fingers as appropriate for opposing nostril blockage.
Thank you Andy! I'll give that a shot today. Makes sense.

I can't say @StogieJim my nose is a little stuffy more often than not. Snuffing has seemed to help a little bit in the one day I've had all this. However I believe I did read that a little stuffiness is a common side affect.
Yea it definitely must be. I'm usually a little stuffy as well, but it's definitely been exaggerated from the snuff. I think that will go away soon. Already less stuffy today. Plus it's getting really dry out here so that doesn't help!

Thanks all!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update: This technique is brilliant! Thank you Andy :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Y'all are the worst (greatest) bunch of enablers! Wife is gonna kill me when she get's back from Korea. I found that the local B&M carries Silver Dollar and I bought the Spearmint. It was so good that an order from Mr. Snuff is on the way. lol.

I love this place - should be called BOTL- The Slippery Slope.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Y'all are the worst (greatest) bunch of enablers! Wife is gonna kill me when she get's back from Korea. I found that the local B&M carries Silver Dollar and I bought the Spearmint. It was so good that an order from Mr. Snuff is on the way. lol.

I love this place - should be called BOTL- The Slippery Slope.
Your welcome! Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
Your welcome! Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Frickin enablers!

So I made a small order from Mr. Snuff before I found a few varieties at a local B&M. I enjoyed those and decided I needed more. This is the first order.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Silver Dollar Original is what I've been taking lately. Supposed to be an SP. It's lightly medicated and has something else that I'm not familiar with. SP'S usually have Bergamot in is from what I've read. If it's the bergamot that I'm sensing, I really like it a lot. Definitely need to explore that further.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Been taking this Toque Espresso this week. Didn't like it very much at first, but I'm enjoying it now. I think I'll need to reserve judgement on a snuff for at least a couple days. Glad I didn't give up on this one.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have some of that... it's not bad. But the first.thing I get off of it for a split second, everytime, is feet!

Funny how the flavors can start out a bit crazy. With the Dean Swift Bezor I always get kind of a nasty flake fish food scent for the first minute or so, then it settles in to black licorice.