What's new

Whatcha snortin'?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've played a little with the stuff most people dip. Looked at mrsnuff.com but never pulled the trigger, partly because of the shipping across the pond. Heard about some made in the states. http://www.oldmillsnuff.com/home.html Got an email from him today stating

Small Tin; one-half fluid ounce, ≈12.5 grams: $8.00
Medium Tin; one fluid ounce, ≈25 grams: $15.00
Large Tin; two fluid ounces, ≈50 grams: $20.00
Shipping:
Determined at time of order, depending on weight and destination

I've heard good comments on another forum but haven't tried it myself.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
This post makes me snicker. I was actually just talking about nasal snuff with a buddy of mine about how I've been wanting to see what this stuff is all about. I've never tried snuff, so I'll be looking at this post with curiosity. I've already reached out to the website above inquiring about the product.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Curious how it can have flavor if it doesn't touch your taste buds?
A lot of flavor comes through the sinuses. That's why a lot of us retrohale. I was very hesitant in the beginning with snuff, I know your first reflex is to associate it with cocaine or what not. Do your research though, it is actually one of the healthier tobaccos and has a very rich history.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
A lot of flavor comes through the sinuses. That's why a lot of us retrohale. I was very hesitant in the beginning with snuff, I know your first reflex is to associate it with cocaine or what not. Do your research though, it is actually one of the healthier tobaccos and has a very rich history.
Yup and I use it to clear my sinuses so my retro or snork is more flavorful.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Im gonna have to get some after reading everything in this thread. I have looked it up in the past but never got around to trying it. What kind would any of you guys that do it recommend for a first timer?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get me wrong, I've put plenty of benjamins up my nose over the years. But it's always struck me as a rather, shall we say, intense method of substance administration. The next step is shooting the stuff LOL.

I'm trying to imagine a snuff herf