What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
While visiting my favorite watering hole (The Flying Saucer) yesterday I tried several new beers....

Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast, Sweetwater Happy Ending, Victory Donnybrook Stout and what became my favorite of the day, Stone Old Guardian BELGO Barley Wine.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
While visiting my favorite watering hole (The Flying Saucer) yesterday I tried several new beers....

Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast, Sweetwater Happy Ending, Victory Donnybrook Stout and what became my favorite of the day, Stone Old Guardian BELGO Barley Wine.
I absolutely love SWEETWATER happy ending!!! Most Definately in my Top 10! Thats a great South East Brew.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm drinking some Laphroaig Quarter Cask. I can see how people say that peaty scotches like this and others are not for the newb single malt drinker. However with me being that newb I love this stuff. I think I might have found my second love next to rum.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
W.B.'s version of St. Paddy's day.
Lagunitas Gnarleywine
Brooklyn's Black Chocolate Stout
Bell's Expedition Stout
Great Divide's Yeti
and Rouge's John John Dead Guy Ale(thanks Mike)

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm drinking some Laphroaig Quarter Cask. I can see how people say that peaty scotches like this and others are not for the newb single malt drinker. However with me being that newb I love this stuff. I think I might have found my second love next to rum.
This stuff is no joke.....as a newbie Scotch drinker, and you love this one?? Impressive. I struggled a bit through my bottle, but with a little help from a couple buddies, I made it...LOL.

I'd suggest givin' the Lagavulin 16 a try if you haven't already. Heard that one is the top shelf of the Islay Single Malts from several people. Someday i'll revisit the Islays, and that's where I plan on starting when I do.