What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Tonight I had a Bell's Amber Ale, a Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot and my first tasting of Founders KBS Ale(Big Thanks Mike). Another outstanding evening of beers.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Figured I'd take a pic, as I was quite pleased w/ this pairing. Cigar > the Beer, but that's not a knock on the beer so much....

Thanks to the Cigar Cowboy for this lighter btw. Use it all the time Michael.....just like you said I would :applause:

Attachments

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
water, water, green tea, and more water. Gotta drop weight you know :) Sucks as I just got a shipment in this week that will have to hold off for 3 months.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Let's see....

Friday - Great Divide Expresso Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
Saturday - Flying Dog Coffee Stout 2
Sunday - Avaitor Jack Daniels Bourbon Barrel Aged King Rat Oatmeal Stout

Dan, I really liked the Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout, I even turned L8A (Marty) on to it the last time he visited.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Cakebread Cellars 2007 Cabernet

great wine... full flavored, not bitter or particularly tannic, a bit drying.

seems to be "in between" for price... better than a $35 bottle, not as good as some of the $130 bottles... but not sure it is worth the $80 price tag. maybe $60? $55? still, a nice wine.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High West Double Rye, not for the faint of heart. I also had some sort of wheat whiskey who's name escapes me, Harpoon IPA, and Dogfish Head India Brown Ale, which I highly recommend.