What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've never really tried port and this was a gift. I'm not sure if this is even the correct stemware. But, thank you James! It's really great :yes:

I guess I'll go searching for port now, since I'm blown away by this :rofl: I'll set it by the beer, scotch, bourbon, etc.

Niepoort LBV 2005

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I've never really tried port and this was a gift. I'm not sure if this is even the correct stemware. But, thank you James! It's really great :yes:

I guess I'll go searching for port now, since I'm blown away by this :rofl: I'll set it by the beer, scotch, bourbon, etc.

Niepoort LBV 2005

Cliff -

I am really happy you enjoyed it. That one is a great example by a premier house at a resonable price.

Start buying the random LBV, single quinta or tawny and you'll quickly get hooked (along with beer and bourbon:bigeyes:).

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I know far from anything about bourbon (starting to get into it) but sipping on this is really nice. Great change of pace from single malts, obviously totally different.
P1030621.jpg
If anyone can chime in as to the qualty of this offering and any additional info it would be appreciated. Also, for 34.99 it seems to be a great "bang for the buck"!?!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cliff -

I am really happy you enjoyed it. That one is a great example by a premier house at a resonable price.

Start buying the random LBV, single quinta or tawny and you'll quickly get hooked (along with beer and bourbon:bigeyes:).
I bought some Tawny LBV 10yr last night :rofl: Holy Sh*t is port expensive :wtf:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
You're going to kill me Cliff, but I just bought 6 bottles of 2007 vintage port for less than $20 a piece. PA had a weird fire sale of some sort or an accidental price drop. Eitherway I can't get more and I'm glad to have got what I got. I also got a weird spanish wine that's a solera barrel vintage 1947 for $23 that was $70 elsewhere. It was the weirdest sale ever if you ask me.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Two fingers of Pappy 15 with a Liga no.9 tonight. Trying to find the best pairing, so far the Anejo was most complementary for me.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Two fingers of Pappy 15 with a Liga no.9 tonight. Trying to find the best pairing, so far the Anejo was most complementary for me.
Please keep us posted with your research findings, if/when I am ever able to acquire a bottle of pappy I would be interested in trying to recreate your results. For scientific purposes only of course... :cbig:

Last edited: