What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A Jeff stop man your killing me...:drool: Where having Ox-tails smother with onions, sea salt & cracked black pepper, white rice & sliced sauteed carrots
:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wife is out with friends in Madison tonight and I'm exhausted from putting new brakes on my car for 7 hours.........should have taken 3.

Picked up a 12'er of MGD 64 for the Packer game and will be having a sandwich for dinner...nothing special.

Some thin slices of rare roast beef (sandwich meat) from my butcher, on a fresh bakery roll, with a horseradish cream sauce I make, consisting of fat free sour cream, EXTRA hot horseradish, a little lemon juice and chives.

GO PACKERS!!!

Jeffrey L.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
made my wife her birthday dinner, finally!

A fresh tossed romaine salad with a homemade version of Olive Garden dressing, calamata olives, roma tomatoes, thin red onion slices, banana peppers, crutons, Parmesan and Romano cheeses.

Homemade garlic bread, a French loaf, split, with a spread I make of roasted garlic, butter, parsley and Parm & Romano cheeses spread over it and broiled.

A version of something we used to have at a restaurant down here called Penne from Heaven. Penne pasta, bacon, green onions, slices of roasted rosemary chicken breasts, in a thick creamy cheesy sauce, basically an alfredo. Served with a nice South African sauv blanc/chard blend wine.

Her "birthday cake" was a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, that turned to disaster on me, and ended up a pile! BUT, it was yummy. I'll post pics later.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Sorry about the cake, Frank. My girlfriends bday cake was a disaster as well. She wanted this Chocolate mint cake I make, that tastes like a thin mint cookie. Tried it in the RV, and it didn't cook right at all. Oh well!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Had leftover Grecian Spaghetti from a restaurant across the street from my pharmacy. Owner is a transplant from Greece, and this stuff is ridiculously good, but heavy as hell, and a single order could feed 4 people easily, so I always get multiple meals out of it. They take spaghetti pasta, mixed with caramelized, super sweet onions, feta, metgethra, romano, and kefalotyri cheeses, and garlic, assorted herbs, some olive oil, and who knows what else. Oh man, it is so good.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
made my wife her birthday dinner, finally!

A fresh tossed romaine salad with a homemade version of Olive Garden dressing, calamata olives, roma tomatoes, thin red onion slices, banana peppers, crutons, Parmesan and Romano cheeses.

Homemade garlic bread, a French loaf, split, with a spread I make of roasted garlic, butter, parsley and Parm & Romano cheeses spread over it and broiled.

A version of something we used to have at a restaurant down here called Penne from Heaven. Penne pasta, bacon, green onions, slices of roasted rosemary chicken breasts, in a thick creamy cheesy sauce, basically an alfredo. Served with a nice South African sauv blanc/chard blend wine.

Her "birthday cake" was a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake, that turned to disaster on me, and ended up a pile! BUT, it was yummy. I'll post pics later.
This sounds AMAZING!! Nicely done, brother!

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
AWESOME pix, brother! Thank you so much for sharing!

I'm a BIG fan of the bone-in ribeye :) Nice grill marks, too!!

Jeffrey L.

ps Did you eat the bone, too?!?! Don't see it on your final pic.... :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Awwwwwwwww Franky you shouldn't have :starrylov: Simply amazing brother looks like you put your heart into it! Now that's how it's done, thoughtful expressions as this is what makes for a lasting marriage. Nicely done Frank :thumbsup:

p.s nice looking accidental cheese cake master piece!