What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Frank that dessert looks amazing.

I had baked chicken marinated in Stubbs chicken marinade, sauted onoin, cucumber and squash in olive oil. Doin the diet thing on my fat a**

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Made a killer mac n cheese, with a couple pounds of colby jack cheese, and salt free saltines(should be called tines). Seasoned the bechemel with cracked pepper, garlic powder and mustard powder.

One of my best yet.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If this thread is still going when I get back home this summer I will post some pictures from when I work. I work as a professional chef at the local country club.

Here are some of the things I cook

Tonight's dinner here at school was just breaded and baked talapia, diced red potatoes baked with garlic and fresh herbs, corn, and angel food cake for desert.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Made a killer mac n cheese, with a couple pounds of colby jack cheese, and salt free saltines(should be called tines). Seasoned the bechemel with cracked pepper, garlic powder and mustard powder.

One of my best yet.
My wife takes an onion and studs it with clove and cooks it in the bechemel to flavor it.

adds a nice little subtle complexity to it.

Adults love it, the kids usually pass on it!

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Here's where the wifey and I are going to dinner, tonight. I give myself 1 meal/week to 'splurge' on, as I'm extremely dedicated to my strength training and diet.

http://primeburgerhouse.com/

I'll be getting the Drunken Bull Burger :) CAN'T WAIT!!! I may ask for it on a brioche bun, rather than the pretzel bun though.

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Here's where the wifey and I are going to dinner, tonight. I give myself 1 meal/week to 'splurge' on, as I'm extremely dedicated to my strength training and diet.

http://primeburgerhouse.com/

I'll be getting the Drunken Bull Burger :) CAN'T WAIT!!! I may ask for it on a brioche bun, rather than the pretzel bun though.

Jeffrey L.
Holy shit, guys.....BEST burger I've ever had. I was a little worried that all of those flavors wouldn't work together, but I was COMPLETELY wrong! Ordered it mid-rare and it was unbelievable.

Here's the description:

Kobe Burger with Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Crispy Prosciutto, May Tag Blue Cheese and a Cabernet Reduction sauce on a Grilled Pretzel Bun.

This burger was unreal.

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I almost fell off my roof today shoveling snow. So I rewarded myself with a prime ribeye and a twice baked loaded potato. The moral of the story is roof rakes are a good investment.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Holy shit, guys.....BEST burger I've ever had. I was a little worried that all of those flavors wouldn't work together, but I was COMPLETELY wrong! Ordered it mid-rare and it was unbelievable.

Here's the description:

Kobe Burger with Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Crispy Prosciutto, May Tag Blue Cheese and a Cabernet Reduction sauce on a Grilled Pretzel Bun.

This burger was unreal.

Jeffrey L.
Uhmm... excuse me while I change my shorts.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Last night, I fixed a nice greek pastitsio for dinner, along side another great salad of fresh romaine, thin onion slices, calamata olives, roma tomatoes, cucumber matchsticks, and a nice basil romano vinaigrette. It wasn't out of an authentic Greek cookbook, or anything, but it was pretty darn tasty! I'm going to have to make some gyro meat, soon, and make another Greek feast like I did about a year ago, or so.

Sorry, no pictures, this time. :disappoin

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I seriously cannot find the words to describe this burger, Frank. It was beyond gourmet.

Bring your ass to the Chicago area, sometime.......lunch/dinner will be on me, at Prime Burgerhouse :)

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I seriously cannot find the words to describe this burger, Frank. It was beyond gourmet.

Bring your ass to the Chicago area, sometime.......lunch/dinner will be on me, at Prime Burgerhouse :)

Jeffrey L.
Would love to come meet you, brother! And you wouldn't have to buy me lunch. Well, okay, maybe... LOL

Maybe I'll catch a ride with Grandpa Bob, sometime. He might let me ride up top, or in the trunk... :dunno:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0

Here's the description:

Jeffrey L.
we've got a similar burger here in kc at blanc's burgers with the kobe beef. GREAT burger.
but, when in chicago, don't miss a chance at kuma's corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
We were going to have them for Sunday afternoon football, but my wife was not feeling well, so I waited, and made them last night...

I made oven-baked hot wings and made some of them glazed with KC Masterpiece, honey, and Maker's Mark! The hot wings weren't very hot, I failed to add enough Frank's to them. But, the Maker's wings were fantastic...

Sorry, no pics, again. My damn phone camera quit working, again. *sigh*

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Time to upgrade from the brick phone, brother! We're a long ways past the 'Zach Morris' days....:rolling:

Jeffrey L.

We were going to have them for Sunday afternoon football, but my wife was not feeling well, so I waited, and made them last night...

I made oven-baked hot wings and made some of them glazed with KC Masterpiece, honey, and Maker's Mark! The hot wings weren't very hot, I failed to add enough Frank's to them. But, the Maker's wings were fantastic...

Sorry, no pics, again. My damn phone camera quit working, again. *sigh*

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Ha Ha... It's actually a Palm Pixi. The camera messed up a while back, but then started working again. So, I didn't pursue filing my warranty. Now, I'm debating, again. LOL

And beside the point... I look pretty ill with my pinch-rolled jeans, BBC hair cut with frosted tips, and collar flipped up. The old brick phone just adds to my mystique!