What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leftovers. Turkey roulades filled with manchego cheese & sage leaves topped with a pomegranate shallot reduction and a corn souffle.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Some pork stock, pork, pork skins, corn meal, wheat flour, pork hearts, pork livers, pork tongues, salts and spices ... or simply put some good ol' Philly scrapple!

....mmmmmmm heart attack

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hamburgers tonight:

1½ lbs of freshly ground meat (60/40 combination of sirloin/pork)
Small can of mild diced chilis (I'd use spicy ones but my kids...)
1 egg as a binder
Fresh ground pepper

Best lesson I learned was, when forming the patties, make the center thinner so when they cook they don't become hockey puck shape.

Once I put them on the griddle (with some butter) I sprinkle them liberally with salt. That helps add a crust to the burger.

When I pull the burgers off of the griddle, I lay down some more butter and then put the buns on it to toast the inside.

I'll make waffle iron hash browns as a side.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Beef pot pie last night and tonight (leftovers). Still prefer chicken [for pot pie], but damn tasty.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Homemade bolognese with gluten free pasta (prefer regular but Im getting closer to cutting season)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got some garlic parmesan crusted chicken breast cooking now with a side of roasted potatoes(little garlic and olive oil) and snap pees lightly fried in italian dressing…..the lady is making me cook tonight because I had the day off due to weather …..im not complaining!