What's new

What's for dinner?

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Made dinner for my guys tonight. Whole fryer chicken that I cooked Poulet en Cocotte style, which is just a fancy French word for chicken in a pot. I stuffed it with celery, yellow delicious apples, garlic, and parsley. I made homemade Mac & Cheese to go with it.

image.jpg

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Made valentines dinner for my bride. Killer package from Fresh Market.

Fillets, sautéed mushrooms, broccoli, and chocolate covered strawberries. Better than fighting for space and service at a restaurant.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The wife and I stayed in for Valentines and spent time in the kitchen together
Olive, tomato, mozzarella, cucumber salad appetizer. Bacon wrapped scallops with a mayo, sriracha, lime juice, cilantro sauce. Bruschetta, tomato, onion, feta, balsamic salad. Pork loin stuffed with spinach, garlic and Parmesan with a pan juice, chicken stock, white wine reduction.

Dessert: strawberry balsamic croix de la creme

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The first meal me and the gf made in my new place is chicken and spicy sausage with pepercinni peppers. Usually has potatoes but we're doing that whole healthy eating crap

Ps going thru botl withdrawal with no Internet here :(

Attachments

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

Jalapeno crusted tilapia, over jalapeno and bell pepper rice. Good base recipe with lots of room for experimenting. Could easily bring in more tropical sweet/citrus flavors, as well as more heat.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Modified chicken Caesar wrap: Marinade: salt pepper ( Dash of African bird pepper, any spice with some heat will do) add to a mix of Caesar dressing and Worcestershire sauce place in large zip lock with sliced chicken breast let that bad boy sit a couple hours or overnight... Pan fry the chicken when ready... Your tortilla of choice...Lettuce ...bacon... crushed croutons and a little drizzle of Cesar dressing.. Wa Laaa!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Modified chicken Caesar wrap: Marinade: salt pepper ( Dash of African bird pepper, any spice with some heat will do) add to a mix of Caesar dressing and Worcestershire sauce place in large zip lock with sliced chicken breast let that bad boy sit a couple hours or overnight... Pan fry the chicken when ready... Your tortilla of choice...Lettuce ...bacon... crushed croutons and a little drizzle of Cesar dressing.. Wa Laaa!

That sounds bangin I'm gonna have to try this and get back to you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oven fried chicken. I use olive oil for coating, with some flour and random spices. I think red pepper and chili pepper flakes will do well tonight in the mix. Beverage with it will be some lime water, followed up by hot Earl Grey. Post meal cigar is currently unknown.