What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking good, brother!
I know you made Maryland Crab Cakes, right?
Being from Kansas I don't know much about crab cakes except I really like eating them. Haha! The recipe I used said Baltimore style crab cakes which I assume is a Maryland style. I do know enough to use real crab meat .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Being from Kansas I don't know much about crab cakes except I really like eating them. Haha! The recipe I used said Baltimore style crab cakes which I assume is a Maryland style. I do know enough to use real crab meat .

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I'm sure they were great, brother. And if the Mrs. loved them that's all that matters.
Seeing you write that you used real crab kinda made me laugh because you should see some of the stuff restaurants in other areas try to pass off as "authentic MD crab cakes". Some of these crab cakes didn't have anything even resembling crab in them.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Less than a week until we tie the knot so we had a very nice low key valentines dinner.

Stuffed pork chop, Caesar Salad, roasted zucchini and roasted asparagus.

Dark chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Around the world in 80 Meals Round 3!

Ding ding!

Tonight Melanie and I visited Japan.

For Entree a traditional Miso Soup. Glass of Sake to wash it down.

Main: Pork Katsu Curry over rice with pickled Red Radish, White Mountain cocktails for refreshment.

Snuck an L40 in between main and dessert, big thanks to @Zmilin and @joe45

And dessert Deep Fried Mango Coconut Ice cream balls with Chocolate butter sauce. In future I think I'll stick to utilising the deep frier for one course only lol!

Fuller than a fat girls sock! Night BOTL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk