What's new

What's for dinner?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When you need a break from 3 months of eating ground beef/rice/broccoli for lunch Mon-Fri. I present, the Swole-rito. 1/4 lb ground chicken, 1/3 cup refried beans, 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Monterey Jack, hot sauce of choice, in a low-carb wrap. Looks awful, tastes great, 40g protein.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you need a break from 3 months of eating ground beef/rice/broccoli for lunch Mon-Fri. I present, the Swole-rito. 1/4 lb ground chicken, 1/3 cup refried beans, 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Monterey Jack, hot sauce of choice, in a low-carb wrap. Looks awful, tastes great, 40g protein.

View attachment 174163
Those wraps are actually good once you eat a few. I use to eat them everyday for breakfast.

2 whole eggs, 2 slices of deli chicken meat, a slice of cheddar, and seasoning of choice in the eggs.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Those wraps are actually good once you eat a few. I use to eat them everyday for breakfast.

2 whole eggs, 2 slices of deli chicken meat, a slice of cheddar, and seasoning of choice in the eggs.
Agreed! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who utilizes deli meat in their breakfast...sometimes you gotta knock out the cooking quick!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pulled some brisket out of the freezer from one I smoked 2 weeks ago. Wanted something different than sandwiches. Found a version of this online. It used crescent rolls baked flat for 10 minutes. Layered canned corn, chili beans, brisket and bbq sauce and baked for another 12 minutes. Added cheese for another 5 minutes. Topped it with green onions and fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden. Turned out pretty damn good and was an easy dinner for a Monday night.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk