What's new

What's for dinner?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is notable both for it's...less than harmonious ingredients as well as the absolutely uncivilized manner in which it was consumed. All macros were met, only my dignity was violated. I was stuck late on a work call and it went 2 hours past my usual dinner time. I was STARVING, dizzy from hunger and pissed off. Soon as that call ended I opened the fridge and ate:

4 oz leftover strip steak, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 sweet potato, mustard for some godforsaken reason...all cold out of the fridge, wrapped in a low-carb wrap and consumed while standing over the sink. Probably ate the whole thing in less than 2 minutes. Protein bar for "dessert". Bon &%*#^÷ Appétit! :D

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This is notable both for it's...less than harmonious ingredients as well as the absolutely uncivilized manner in which it was consumed. All macros were met, only my dignity was violated. I was stuck late on a work call and it went 2 hours past my usual dinner time. I was STARVING, dizzy from hunger and pissed off. Soon as that call ended I opened the fridge and ate:

4 oz leftover strip steak, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 sweet potato, mustard for some godforsaken reason...all cold out of the fridge, wrapped in a low-carb wrap and consumed while standing over the sink. Probably ate the whole thing in less than 2 minutes. Protein bar for "dessert". Bon &%*#^÷ Appétit! :D
Last night for drunk dinner I nuked 1 and a half chicken sandwiches leftover from lunch and called it good. And probably consumed it in even less glorious fashion than you did yours, as I used the stovetop as both table and plate...

Although I gotta ask about the mustard... How did you consume it, straight from the bottle?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Last night for drunk dinner I nuked 1 and a half chicken sandwiches leftover from lunch and called it good. And probably consumed it in even less glorious fashion than you did yours, as I used the stovetop as both table and plate...

Although I gotta ask about the mustard... How did you consume it, straight from the bottle?

:ROFLMAO: Nope. Squirted unceremoniously atop the mound of steak and cottage cheese.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Subway black forest ham protein bowl doctored up with a grilled chicken breast, some hummus, and a big old glass of milk.

Edit: milk consumed separately from said protein bowl...