Ribs, not bad at all!
On my way out now

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Let's see what is inside, shall we?

Yum!!! Filet Mignon

Served with blue cheese crumbles, corn, twice baked potato, fresh baked bread (love my bread maker) and a black butte porter...for dessert??? a Tat SODO

:stretchgr

Gots to get my grub on

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wife made tacos tonight, with ground turkey instead of ground beef. This is the 2nd time we've had it this way and it's really not bad.

After cooking the ground turkey, she then stirred in a can of salsa. Sounds weird, I know. However, it didn't turn out bad at all!

Topped with chopped onions, hot taco sauce, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, fat-free sour cream and chopped cilantro......they were pretty good.

I recommend trying it this way, sometime. VERY healthy, too :)

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Wife made tacos tonight, with ground turkey instead of ground beef. This is the 2nd time we've had it this way and it's really not bad.

After cooking the ground turkey, she then stirred in a can of salsa. Sounds weird, I know. However, it didn't turn out bad at all!

Topped with chopped onions, hot taco sauce, shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, fat-free sour cream and chopped cilantro......they were pretty good.

Jeffrey L.
I concur - ground turkey is a great beef alternative plus its pretty much just as tasty.

We do Mexican for dinner once a week, usually just like you prepared but with soft shells.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0

Jeffrey L.
We use groung turkey all the time - 1/2 dark meat, 1/2 white meat.
But I am going to try the cooking then adding the salsa directly! Sounds GREAT!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Last night, had one of the best venison roasts we ever made! Cooked it in the crockpot all day. Which was torture since I was working from home yesterday, the smell made me hungry all day long. I'm looking forward to the leftovers today.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thursday night was T-Bones and grilled asparagus (yum!). Last night I did lamb chops with lime risotto and Artichokes. I was sooooo stuffed! 2 heavy dinners in a row. Something light tonight for sure!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For those interested in the Lamb & risotto, here's how I do it:

Lamb Sirloin chops:

Brown some butter in a skillet and add 4 or 5 smashed garlic cloves. Once the garlic gets going, add some olive oil. Salt & pepper the chops and add to the skillet turning once until cooked to med-rare. Remove and let sit for about 10 minutes. Too easy and sooo good!

Risotto:

Put some butter and olive oil in a big skillet. Add 2 cups of Arborio rice, stir well and brown the rice. While the rice is browning add the zest of 1 key-lime and 1/2Tbs salt. Heat up a carton of chicken stock and when rice is brown, add stock a cup at a time stirring the rice until the liquid is absorbed before adding more stock. Continue this until all stock has been added, then add the zest of another key-lime, a couple handfuls of either Parmesan or Asiago cheese and about 1 cup of heavy cream. Cook for about another 10 minutes on low heat and enjoy! Incredible easy meal and oh so good.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
For those interested in the Lamb & risotto, here's how I do it:

Lamb Sirloin chops:

Brown some butter in a skillet and add 4 or 5 smashed garlic cloves. Once the garlic gets going, add some olive oil. Salt & pepper the chops and add to the skillet turning once until cooked to med-rare. Remove and let sit for about 10 minutes. Too easy and sooo good!

Risotto:

Put some butter and olive oil in a big skillet. Add 2 cups of Arborio rice, stir well and brown the rice. While the rice is browning add the zest of 1 key-lime and 1/2Tbs salt. Heat up a carton of chicken stock and when rice is brown, add stock a cup at a time stirring the rice until the liquid is absorbed before adding more stock. Continue this until all stock has been added, then add the zest of another key-lime, a couple handfuls of either Parmesan or Asiago cheese and about 1 cup of heavy cream. Cook for about another 10 minutes on low heat and enjoy! Incredible easy meal and oh so good.
Thanks for the instructions, brother! Next time, you should try to whip out a camera and post pix of the final product!

Jeffrey L.