What's new

What's for dinner?

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
2 corned beef briskets(flat cuts) baked in Guinness for 2 hrs 30 mins on 325. Slightly cooled then sliced thin. Placed on buttered marble rye and placed open faced on flat griddle pan. Both sides get swiss placed. One side place brisket over cheese. Other side place drained sauerkraut and Thousand Island mixture. Let open faced pieces toast for several mins then combine. Few mins on each side again with the occasional press down on the "samich" is all ya need. Extra Guinness doesn't hurt to quench ones thirst.
They didn't suck.
Jfire

Definitely needed pics of the awesomeness this must have been.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fillet of Irish beef, medium fried with Dutch onions and oven baked potatoes and French red wine from Landiras. For dessert, Italian pears in fresh Irish dairy cream. Then some coffee with walnut coffee cake. This was to put me in the mood for an Agio Gouden Oogst.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
It's Hot Wing Wednesday where you can get .50 wings.

I think I'll go with a sixer of the regular hot's and a sixer of the extra hot's.:devil:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Looked like pizza.

Now the one I did on Saturday with the cheese crust, polish sausage, mustard glaze and vinegar based slaw-that looked different. I was too busy taking pictures of the stupid moon.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Lunch was the better meal of the day. It was linguine with asparagus and poached egg. Dinner was a chicken stew type thingie with cornmeal dumplings. The dumplings were the highlight.

Attachments

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Getting ready to move into a new place, with an awesome kitchen... buying nice new equipment, etc. Gonna be taking part in this thread a LOT more.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I had a had a couple of hand stuffed pasta shells with feta, parmesan, and buffalo monserella with a red sauce impregnated with chunky presciuto and bacon. Choked it down with a 2008 Cabernet Savioun. Dang the bad luck.