What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
de nada, sir, and glad you are enjoying it! o)

and i GOTTA make sire to include CH or PA in more of my starters. it's nice to have a tobacco that is almost entirely impossible to f#@k up. even by me!

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
de nada, sir, and glad you are enjoying it! o)

and i GOTTA make sire to include CH or PA in more of my starters. it's nice to have a tobacco that is almost entirely impossible to f#@k up. even by me!
I 100% agree it's like the quintissential starter baccy and always seems to smoke best in a cob, this reminds me I need to get on the newbie sampler thread I think I'll enjoy it

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some Orlick Golden sliced with thanks to Andysc83 in my new Harlekin pipe. Loved the baccy, the pipe smokes decent enough but I definitely prefer a larger bowl size

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Love ms river. My true, never let me down, go to smoke. If I could only figure out how to increase the vitamin N without changing the flavor profile it might be heaven.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Love ms river. My true, never let me down, go to smoke. If I could only figure out how to increase the vitamin N without changing the flavor profile it might be heaven.
From my recent research for the baccy of the month poll, I'm guessing it's got to be one of the ropes. Seems like there are a number of styles/variations available, bit the single common thread is they're all STRONG. If you find it, let us all know!