What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

It's my winter smoking spot, an outdoor fireplace that's covered, just got my stone caps have to seal the stone and put in my gas firelight starter, the two on the sides are just for storing wood, mind u my patio is all cluttered as I'm in the middle of finishing my lawn so it's all just piled in

This was kind of my baby when we built I always wanted a covered outdoor space, well this and adding ventilation in my sunroom so I could smoke indoors and keep it outta the rest of the houser gouge I only use it when it's really nasty out
Here you go easier to repost than take another pic.... This is my hangout/ herf spot in progress

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

It's my winter smoking spot, an outdoor fireplace that's covered, just got my stone caps have to seal the stone and put in my gas firelight starter, the two on the sides are just for storing wood, mind u my patio is all cluttered as I'm in the middle of finishing my lawn so it's all just piled in

This was kind of my baby when we built I always wanted a covered outdoor space, well this and adding ventilation in my sunroom so I could smoke indoors and keep it outta the rest of the houser gouge I only use it when it's really nasty out
Here you go easier to repost than take another pic.... This is my hangout/ herf spot in progress
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Some very nice pipes here. I had a bowl of the September baccy of the month( forgot name) in a cob thanks to the newbie trade.

Also what does EMP stand for?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Early Morning Pipe. Is my Guess... Unless your talking about EMP for Electro Magnetic Pulse.... Keep your Computers in a EMP safe place lined with Tin Foil incase your home is ever hit by an EMP LOL. Not worried about that. Only where will I buy my Tobacco if it was ever a Global event

James

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Early Morning Pipe. Is my Guess... Unless your talking about EMP for Electro Magnetic Pulse.... Keep your Computers in a EMP safe place lined with Tin Foil incase your home is ever hit by an EMP LOL. Not worried about that. Only where will I buy my Tobacco if it was ever a Global event

James
That's why we are border-line hoarders. I'll be ok for a while if all the baccy stores went away.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

James
That's why we are border-line hoarders. I'll be ok for a while if all the baccy stores went away.
I'll use my cellar for bartering after the apocalypse

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I'm planning on breaking my grandfather's old (unsmoked) meerschaum with some Semois. I've been hesitant to smoke out of the meerschaum because I've heard it's a little fragile. But now it's time to use that pipe for what it was made for. Baccy.