What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well now that everyone has got my panties in a bunch (not that i wear panties, so stop daydreaming) about my address being used for nefarious purposes, I'm stuck with patience being my only recourse. So f#ck it I've got my morning cigar already puffed down to the nub. A lovely Oliva serie G maduro and now my apple briar giving me the sweet smoke of the gods from the wonderful Samuel Gawith Sam's Flake. I had allot of trouble at first with the flakes burning me even after multiple attempts and style changes. I tried rubbing and drying, stuffing chunks, soft packs, firm packs and medium packs and I would either end up with my tounge and the roof of my mouth feeling like they were attacked by hornets or having to relight everytime I went to take another puff. Then I found the pipeman's handbook! (A free pdf online. For anyone who's not familiar) the technique it taught me was the fold and stuff and man I can't get enough of the sweet virginia flakes now! If anyone out there has had similar problems I would definitely recommend the book. It's got a sh!t ton of info that when I was new to pipes was priceless. To all of you, enjoy your day and may your smoke be cool and smooth!20150809_071519.jpg

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Very nice
Thanks! Those were my first two. And are my main smokers. The flower is for English blends and alike and the skull is for aromatics which I don't smoke often, but will on occasion. I would have to say right now my favorite is lane limited medal of valor. What do you like, if you don't mind me askin?