What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks! Those were my first two. And are my main smokers. The flower is for English blends and alike and the skull is for aromatics which I don't smoke often, but will on occasion. I would have to say right now my favorite is lane limited medal of valor. What do you like, if you don't mind me askin?
Im not sure if you're asking about tobacco or which pipe I like.

The skull pipe is hands down the coolest

I really bounce around on tobaccos, some well aged GL Pease Cairo is my all time favorite, but right now I've been on a fire cured kick-- old Dark Fired, bold Kentucky

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im not sure if you're asking about tobacco or which pipe I like.

The skull pipe is hands down the coolest

I really bounce around on tobaccos, some well aged GL Pease Cairo is my all time favorite, but right now I've been on a fire cured kick-- old Dark Fired, bold Kentucky
That's why I asked. Always looking for new tobaccos to try. I never trust the site reviews but it seems a straight answer from a real person always brings me to gold. Thanx

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good morning all my new BOTL! I'm really enjoying this site! But on a more serious note and not to dampen your day. I sit down last night to relax and smoke my evening bowl. I had packed up a bowl of constellation in my trusty apple briar lit it and got a phone call. I hadn't seen this name/number pop up on my phone in years so I answer it. On the other end I hear a sobbing voice saying please tell me everything is OK! So naturally I said "everything is OK". She was the ex of my old roommate and friend of 25 years who after letting him stay at my house for six months to help him get back on his feet after moving back from Portland with nothing except a dog was shot and killed on the street. She was having a breakdown and I tried my best to console her but it created a lump in my throat and caused my stomache to churn. It also made me agitated and anxious which I was not aware of at the time. I thought I was handling it pretty well, but when I got off of the phone with her I realized that I had just ripped through the whole bowl and my tounge was completely fried. I woke up this morning and lit up my morning cigar it was ruined. Everything that I smoke tastes like I put a spoonful of baking soda in my mouth first and the warmth of even the cooler smoke is irritating it. So now I'm trying to suck on ice and let it heal. One good thing came out of this for me and that is that now I know if anything negative or stressful comes up while I'm smoking a pipe just put it down and come back to it later to wind down from whatever the situation might be. Lesson learned! I hope you all have a good day and may your smoke be cool and smooth!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Good morning all my new BOTL! I'm really enjoying this site! But on a more serious note and not to dampen your day. I sit down last night to relax and smoke my evening bowl. I had packed up a bowl of constellation in my trusty apple briar lit it and got a phone call. I hadn't seen this name/number pop up on my phone in years so I answer it. On the other end I hear a sobbing voice saying please tell me everything is OK! So naturally I said "everything is OK". She was the ex of my old roommate and friend of 25 years who after letting him stay at my house for six months to help him get back on his feet after moving back from Portland with nothing except a dog was shot and killed on the street. She was having a breakdown and I tried my best to console her but it created a lump in my throat and caused my stomache to churn. It also made me agitated and anxious which I was not aware of at the time. I thought I was handling it pretty well, but when I got off of the phone with her I realized that I had just ripped through the whole bowl and my tounge was completely fried. I woke up this morning and lit up my morning cigar it was ruined. Everything that I smoke tastes like I put a spoonful of baking soda in my mouth first and the warmth of even the cooler smoke is irritating it. So now I'm trying to suck on ice and let it heal. One good thing came out of this for me and that is that now I know if anything negative or stressful comes up while I'm smoking a pipe just put it down and come back to it later to wind down from whatever the situation might be. Lesson learned! I hope you all have a good day and may your smoke be cool and smooth!
Sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers being sent...

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I read somewhere that people used to think it was the heat of the smoke but they now know it is in fact chemical burn.

Sorry to hear about your mate. Thoughts are with you.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nothing special tonight, Smoking some Pa in a Cob. Messing around with computers and trying out the NEW windows 10. Have to say I like it better then 8 or 8.1 for a normal computer like 8 as long it is with a touch screen. So 10 is Best 7 and 8 in 1. Touch screen no problem like 8 make it like that in 10.....I love Options.
WIN_20150810_23_11_00_Pro.jpg

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
9500 1120 0207 5222 0491 64
I don't speak algorithm and if my computer explodes I'm gonna be highly disturbed. And if you guys hacked my computer please don't plaster the naked pictures of me (from when my wife and I are sexting) all over the Internet! Nobody wants to see old man butt! (My wife on the other hand is a special case) ;)