What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well, I'm done. Tried twice today. Two different pipes, two different baccys (ESO and so to bed and ps navy deluxe). Both times I tried the finger over the top to keep the cherry stoked, which worked to keep it from going out so long as i kept up a nearly constant rate of puffing every 10-15 seconds. Gurgle set in nearly right away, within 15 minutes. I'm done. Just too damn frustrated.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well, I'm done. Tried twice today. Two different pipes, two different baccys (ESO and so to bed and ps navy deluxe). Both times I tried the finger over the top to keep the cherry stoked, which worked to keep it from going out so long as i kept up a nearly constant rate of puffing every 10-15 seconds. Gurgle set in nearly right away, within 15 minutes. I'm done. Just too damn frustrated.
Was literally just about to pm you lol, incoming ...

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hate to hear someone getting frustrated with a hobby. I know a lot of people here have been giving recommendations but I don't think I've seen anyone mention the "breathe technique". You should be able to find some info on YouTube. This is pretty much the only way I smoke lately, works well while I drive.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Try some ribbon cut baccy. Seems i have a much easier time keeping those smoking as opposed to flake even when its rubbed out.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had some Bengal Slices last night in a MM cob. I stuffed a flake that I'd dried out for 24hrs but it still was hell getting it lit. Next time I'm going to rub it all out I think. I kinda like that licorice (and anise?) top note. Sorry no picture. It was dark ;-)