What's new

What's in your bowl today

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ten russians seems appropriate for today, here in a bullshit basket acorn (which is smoking quite well, actually!):

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/21/jyqynequ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

sexy basket pipe. I'm drying some Margate from Hosh in the cob after classes this evening. can hardly wait

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Delta Mojo in my Brian Doran poker.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
My Brian Doran is at least a year old..didn't know that anyone else even knew about his pipes!
I have two of his pipes. Both made in 2013. The one in the picture is my favorite of the two.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Finally had cracked into my Bosphorus Cruise. I'm looking forward to a few more bowls of this. I like it better than Squadron Leader.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had some Balkan Saseini on my way home last night. I had packed it the day before and I thought I'd try leaving it packed overnight to let it dry some. Glad I did compared to my first and second bowls the dried bowl smoked much easier and nicer.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
View attachment 38928

First pipe experience, chose the DE Meatpie in the cob that Utah sent me. Had a relight or 4 but all in all great taste and experience. I'm digging this pipe thing.
Have you tried any other stuff yet t I compare to the meat pie? Thinking of picking some up come payday.
Haven't tried any of the other samples that Utah gave me in the pipe trade. I decided to go with it first based on the blend. Latakia, oriental/turk and VA. Never tried it before but from what I read it sounded like me.

Bit of a back story, my step father has smoked pipes on and off since he was 18 ( he's in his 50's) and he hates Latakia. If a blend has lat in it he won't smoke it, says it taste like dirty gym socks. Being a cigar smoker, I decided to give it a shot bc I like a strong taste and lat appears to have it. Sorry for the rambling bro hope it helps.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
On my way home from work I had some DE 7th Avenue Blond in my Cob. It is delicious and has an amazing smell to it.

I took some out in my office to let it dry a bit and everyone loved the smell when they came in.