What's new

What's in your bowl today

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Thanks for the heads up! I do love that engraving though. I have a 4 leaf clover tattoo and dig the shamrock. Nothing I liked on the bay which is just as well. My wedding is next week and I shouldn't be spending any more money.
I'm pretty sure I just saw one of these new old stock on one of the big sites... Not sure. Maybe P&C?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
They really are.

I (the noob) have made an interesting observation with respect to pipe tobacco's. I read a lot of guys talking about daily smoking tobacco's. I always assumed they meant a milder smoke - something you could smoke all day. I have 14 blends and I like all but one - but I keep reaching for the Dunhill and Sillem's. Out of all of my blends, it seems those are becoming my daily smokers - even though they aren't necessarily the mildest blends.

Well that's my interpretation today anyway lol. I love the variety! I have another 8 to 10 blends coming in Friday. Maybe I'll find another? Maybe I'll become overwhelmed lol?
Your going to make me crack open my Sillem's!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your going to make me crack open my Sillem's!
It's quite aromatic Clint. But what's nice is, though you KNOW it's aromatic, it's not in your face like some. You can still taste the tobacco. Overall - it's mild in every way.

I wouldn't open it if I were you. It's pleasant, but you can wait - what with all the samples you have lol!!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
It's quite aromatic Clint. But what's nice is, though you KNOW it's aromatic, it's not in your face like some. You can still taste the tobacco. Overall - it's mild in every way.
I've heard it compares quite close to Shortcut to Mushrooms, so it definitely caught my attention!
I wouldn't open it if I were you. It's pleasant, but you can wait - what with all the samples you have lol!!
WAY too much open baccy.
(is there such a thing?)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard it compares quite close to Shortcut to Mushrooms, so it definitely caught my attention!

WAY too much open baccy.
(is there such a thing?)
LOL - well I am sure I wouldn't know. That's too profound a question for me. All I know is, like so many profound questions; "What's my purpose? Why and I here?" I simply "justify" to bolster my position. Hence, I claim I am aging them in glass.