What's new

What's on deck?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a pretty good list as I have smoked really only CC's.

I have tried 1 Dirty Rat about a year and a half ago but I want to try it now as my palate has evolved and become more refined.
I would like to try all the Liga Privada No.9 & T52.
My Father No.1
Padron 5000
Tatuaje lines as I have never tried one before.

I want to try a lot of NC as I really have no experience with them at all.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Most people here seem to have a preference for smaller rg and it got me thinking. What have I been missing? My On Deck for now is going to be cigars that I currently enjoy just not my normal robusto or toro vitola. I'm now going back and looking at corona, lonsdale and lancero vitola.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I always recommend the la herencia by AJ Fernandez ...almost tastes to good for a yard gar but definitely a good daily at $3 a stick
Oh thanks for that! There is an event at my B&M tomorrow for AJ Fernandez!
Glad u saw that as I quoted Dave I was thinking we need the @ feature to alert others. Yeah is definitely make that event lol

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I dont think there is an AJ stick that I havent enjoyed so far.. in addition to the Diesels.. the MoW line was a pretty common stick in my "daily" rotation last year.. also smoked quite a few La Herencias, Nica Libres, and others.. (I think the Nica Libre was probably my most commonly smoked "yard gar" last year behind the Diesels and the 5 Vegas classics.. )...

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Most people here seem to have a preference for smaller rg and it got me thinking. What have I been missing? My On Deck for now is going to be cigars that I currently enjoy just not my normal robusto or toro vitola. I'm now going back and looking at corona, lonsdale and lancero vitola.
I was pretty much a toro/robusto smoker 5 years ago, but now I prefer lanceros, lonsdales and corona's any day.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm with you on the tats never tried em or even paid attention till I joined here. Not sure where to start with them either but I did just get one from a brother. Would be good to get some suggestions and feedback on those too
I owe you for that fantastic PIF you sent me. Can't let that go unpunished. Tat' goody bag will be heading your way. Im loving this thread. Making it so damn easy

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I was pretty much a toro/robusto smoker 5 years ago, but now I prefer lanceros, lonsdales and corona's any day.
I prefer lances, lonsdales, etc.. but for whatever reason seem to keep more robos on hand than anything still.. not sure why really other than availability... when I go to a B&M or look online, robos there seem to be more robos out there than anything else.. and are the easiest to buy..

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I prefer lances, lonsdales, etc.. but for whatever reason seem to keep more robos on hand than anything still.. not sure why really other than availability... when I go to a B&M or look online, robos there seem to be more robos out there than anything else.. and are the easiest to buy..
I've tried different sizes and it works for me I really enjoy robos there is something about them that is just peaceful and feels right lol. Then again I also love Churchills so its tough for me.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
After a dialogue last night, tat brown labels are on my radar of something to try in the near future, I'm also hoping to start exploring the cc lines now that I've found a secure pipeline and am excited about the monte christo petit edmundo, serie d 4.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I honestly am enjoying the everyday cigar discussion on this thread. It is great to say I want to try the RomaCraft, Tatuaje, Crowned heads, espically more of the Liga Privada lines. Which I will get to in time. Mostly likely I will be picking more budget friendly cigars so that way I feel less guilty about my hobby... er obsession.

So I should be looking into is more AJ Fernandez sticks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had all of the RoMa Craft stuff but, I really like the CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger. Lots of flavor in a petite robusto at around 6 bucks or so.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As far as great everyday sticks... The new Illusione R may have topped my list. Msrp on those tasty bad boys is $3.99.

Tons of flavor from a great line for soooo cheap.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I honestly am enjoying the everyday cigar discussion on this thread. It is great to say I want to try the RomaCraft, Tatuaje, Crowned heads, espically more of the Liga Privada lines. Which I will get to in time. Mostly likely I will be picking more budget friendly cigars so that way I feel less guilty about my hobby... er obsession.

So I should be looking into is more AJ Fernandez sticks.
Agreed and yes ... I remember I was totally taken by surprise by my first la herencia that I got from a friend. Then when I went to get a box and saw the prices...
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11520/la-herencia-cubana-oscuro-fuerte/