What's new

What's on deck?

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i want to smoke everything cigars has to offer but infused crap the rest is fair game!!!!!!!:gangfire:

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Up next for me is researching the offerings and working my way through Tatuaje and Illusione. I've had a handful from both but I forget what's what and there seems to be a lot of redundancy throughout.
I'm with you on the tats never tried em or even paid attention till I joined here. Not sure where to start with them either but I did just get one from a brother. Would be good to get some suggestions and feedback on those too
With Tat stuff for me the biggest factor is availability when it comes to trying this stuff. Anybody can tell you to go smoke a Pork Tenderloin, a Barclay Rex, or a Boris. But that stuff isn't easy to find nor do you need to smoke this super HTF stuff to get a feel for what Pete is all about when it comes to making quality cigars. Unlike a lot of other boutique brands there is a lot to like about the Tat regular production sticks. My advice would be to try to following:
1. Tat Black Old Man and the C There are still coffins floating around for $30 and I think these are fantastic smokes.
2. Tat Black Petite Lanceros Originally was limited with a closed foot but are now regular production stick and they are amazing. I've found them around for $6 a stick.
3. Tat 7th Capa Especial Simply fantastic and one of my go to cigars. Can be found for about $6 a pop as well.
4. Tat Lil Monsters These are technically LE sticks but you can find them on the forum here quite often and people want retail or sometimes less. Look for a box between $60-$75
5. Tat Cojonu 2012 I've only had one but I enjoyed it much more that previous releases. Can be had for about $9 a stick with some looking.

If you're going to grab some I would grab the Old Man and the C's while you still can then the Lil Monsters. The rest will be around for a bit. I'm sure plenty of others could chime in on sticks to try.
THATS what I wanted to happen with this thread. (Yes i overlooked the potential bombings resulting from saying you want to try something so I apologize yet am not responsible for any volleys and/or damaged mail containers ergo ad octo hoc hominem plurubus we missthebus they missedthebus) Excellent and thanks for the opinions. I've seen the old man but the C makes me hesitant lol looks like an old dreadlock but I'm sure ill get around to it. Definitely on the list. Thanks again for the advice
lol old dreadlock...seriously though those culebra's are amazing i wish i could just buy fiver's of just those. Also MasterShake care to share where do you find tat black PL for 6 and Cojonu 12's for 9 that's insane.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have not tried anything from Cro Mag, but my local just started carrying them and they had a decent looking selection. So they are on my radar. I have also been eyeing the La Palina selection at the shop but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Ditto on the la palina I think I just got one of those too. FYI the cromag is one line from Roma Craft
Thanks for the info. I have never had any Roma Craft them. I just saw them for the first time last week but was buying some of the new Headley Grange sizes instead that day.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Im honestly wanting to expand my "daily smokes" horizon a bit... lots of inexpensive stuff out there that seems to be getting good to decent reviews... that I'd like to give a whirl..

last year I smoked a lot of diesel and a bunch of 5 Vegas stuff while tooling around in the yard, walking the dog, or just sitting around with non smokers shooting the sh*t...

this year Im on the hunt for something different (4 or 5 good "yard gar" options to load the humi up with for those same types of situations)..

3 out of every 4 sticks I fire up ultimately get smoked while I am busy doing something else during the spring, summer, and early fall months... I dont want to waste a dirty rat, mule kick, PAM, etc.. while pushing a lawn mover or picking up real dog rockets in the yard..

but Ill gladly fire up a 5 Vegas Classic while pulling a trash can through the yard and collecting fecal matter.... seems to make the task a little bit less unpleasant :)
Here's one of my favs in that price range... I think it comes out to ust around 5/stick.
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/PDR-Flores-Y-Rodriguez-Cabinet-Seleccion-Magicos-Maduro.asp

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Forty, if you're looking for Old Man and the C, Tinderbox has a case of them for thirty a piece. Been in there a while too. I think they've sold one in a good half a year.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Forty, if you're looking for Old Man and the C, Tinderbox has a case of them for thirty a piece. Been in there a while too. I think they've sold one in a good half a year.
Yeah I'd just seen em last week that's why I knew what they looked like. I just felt like they were food in some swanky restaurant where you get the dish and don't know exactly how to eat it. It actually seems that alot of the boutiques sit there cuz it's not those guys' lane.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
the only Roma Craft stick i have tried is the Intemperance BA envy which was an amazing super creamy coffee,nutty etc.
I have not tried anything from Cro Mag, but my local just started carrying them and they had a decent looking selection. So they are on my radar. I have also been eyeing the La Palina selection at the shop but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Ditto on the la palina I think I just got one of those too. FYI the cromag is one line from Roma Craft
Thanks for the info. I have never had any Roma Craft them. I just saw them for the first time last week but was buying some of the new Headley Grange sizes instead that day.
Anything Roma Craft makes is delicious. Skip is a great brother with a great brand and cigars. Buy em from Podman and you'll love em.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
the only Roma Craft stick i have tried is the Intemperance BA envy which was an amazing super creamy coffee,nutty etc.
Anything Roma Craft makes is delicious. Skip is a great brother with a great brand and cigars. Buy em from Podman and you'll love em.

Skips one of the reasons I wanna try em. We hung out at the dc tweetup had a great time.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah I'd just seen em last week that's why I knew what they looked like. I just felt like they were food in some swanky restaurant where you get the dish and don't know exactly how to eat it. It actually seems that alot of the boutiques sit there cuz it's not those guys' lane.
Yeah, they don't sell a lot of Tats. I'm actually not sure what does sell all that well, most people are buying random sticks.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah, they don't sell a lot of Tats. I'm actually not sure what does sell all that well, most people are buying random sticks.
Hahaha yeah that's all I buy. And booze. But I try to get a few especially during winter cuz that's when I go the most and Jeff is pretty cool. Ill pick one up thanks guys

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Up next for me is researching the offerings and working my way through Tatuaje and Illusione. I've had a handful from both but I forget what's what and there seems to be a lot of redundancy throughout.
I'm with you on the tats never tried em or even paid attention till I joined here. Not sure where to start with them either but I did just get one from a brother. Would be good to get some suggestions and feedback on those too
With Tat stuff for me the biggest factor is availability when it comes to trying this stuff. Anybody can tell you to go smoke a Pork Tenderloin, a Barclay Rex, or a Boris. But that stuff isn't easy to find nor do you need to smoke this super HTF stuff to get a feel for what Pete is all about when it comes to making quality cigars. Unlike a lot of other boutique brands there is a lot to like about the Tat regular production sticks. My advice would be to try to following:
1. Tat Black Old Man and the C There are still coffins floating around for $30 and I think these are fantastic smokes.
2. Tat Black Petite Lanceros Originally was limited with a closed foot but are now regular production stick and they are amazing. I've found them around for $6 a stick.
3. Tat 7th Capa Especial Simply fantastic and one of my go to cigars. Can be found for about $6 a pop as well.
4. Tat Lil Monsters These are technically LE sticks but you can find them on the forum here quite often and people want retail or sometimes less. Look for a box between $60-$75
5. Tat Cojonu 2012 I've only had one but I enjoyed it much more that previous releases. Can be had for about $9 a stick with some looking.

If you're going to grab some I would grab the Old Man and the C's while you still can then the Lil Monsters. The rest will be around for a bit. I'm sure plenty of others could chime in on sticks to try.
THATS what I wanted to happen with this thread. (Yes i overlooked the potential bombings resulting from saying you want to try something so I apologize yet am not responsible for any volleys and/or damaged mail containers ergo ad octo hoc hominem plurubus we missthebus they missedthebus) Excellent and thanks for the opinions. I've seen the old man but the C makes me hesitant lol looks like an old dreadlock but I'm sure ill get around to it. Definitely on the list. Thanks again for the advice
lol old dreadlock...seriously though those culebra's are amazing i wish i could just buy fiver's of just those. Also MasterShake care to share where do you find tat black PL for 6 and Cojonu 12's for 9 that's insane.
I dont know what the rules are for posting non sponser websites up here but if you wanna know you can PM me and I'll be more than happy to share my "trade secrets" with people.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Being an Englishman I have been living on a diet of Cuban cigars for the past 15 years...
there are diet cubans?!? i thought that was an american obsession? 0_o

for myself, there is SO much coming out, and mostof it is actuay decent, that i want to try everything eventually, but am not going to kill myself doing it.
Yeah, the Monte Open series! :D

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2

Ya Gawt Dayum Raaaiiight!:stretchgr

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I haven't been sampling lately at all, more just stocking up on the regulars...but this thread has given me some new incentive to check out some new stuff.

Good thread, mista.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Cody aka upinsmoke just made me a casualty of my own damn thread. Definitely killed me ...1-2 sticks actually NONE woulda been fine lol but I'm speechless tho ...only two words I can think of are thanks and retribution ...lol

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cody aka upinsmoke just made me a casualty of my own damn thread. Definitely killed me ...1-2 sticks actually NONE woulda been fine lol but I'm speechless tho ...only two words I can think of are thanks and retribution ...lol
You said you needed help getting started with Tats, thought I'd help best I could. No payback necessary. All I ask is for a positive feedback score/trade rating, whatever the hell you wanna call it lol. Hope you enjoy those, buddy :smile:

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I see the words suggestions and feedback not "need" and "help" i even said id just gotten one. And you can't "owe" for a PIF lol you're actions are therefore deemed malicious and judgment is final. The penalty will be severe.