What's new

Whats your favorite (most consistent) cigar

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Whenever I have a couple sticks in a row that disappoint and I need something that I know is gonna be great and won't let me down then I always reach for the Oliva V Melanio PC. Always great, always consistent and always satisfies. Some might say the small size is a drawback but for me it is a plus because if I'm pinched for time its gonna be great or if I have a shitty first stick then I can correct the night with one of these.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cremo Classic Intrepidus (I reviewed it, and loved it so much I joined the company)

Cain F Double Toro

Alec Bradley MAXX

Oliva Serie V Torpedo

Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina natural (first cigar I had and loved it)

Onyx Reserve (got me into maduros)

CAO Italia

Padron (most of them)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Quick question for those experienced guys in here. Are the 7-20-4 cigars consistent? I had what I believe was a Dogwalker size and it was OUTSTANDING. If these are consitent I would look to a box purchase one day.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Quick question for those experienced guys in here. Are the 7-20-4 cigars consistent? I had what I believe was a Dogwalker size and it was OUTSTANDING. If these are consitent I would look to a box purchase one day.
I don't have experience across the whole line, but every dogwalker I've had has been consistent.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
CF CG would be my one.

Once in a long while, a T52 or a #9 is not as flavorful as others. MF stuff is fantastic for construction and uniformity. I've had an Anejo or two I've MUed cause of flavor issues.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Really like the LFD Factory Press IV. I am not sure if people consider it an everyday cigar, but I smoke it often at my local B&M. Also, a big fan of regularly smoking the LFD Colorado Oscuro and the Padron Thousand Series.

Last edited:

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Extremely consistent, I smoke plenty of them for obvious reasons and very rarely do I get one with imperfections.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Tat Brown Label Unicos
Tat Red Robo
LP40
Cigar factory of New Orleans Plantation

I know you asked for 1 but any time that I don't want to take a chance of being disappointed I grab one of these!:smokingbo

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Oliva V - One of my primary go to cigars. Always consistent.
Fausto - My big bang cigar. Great flavor and strength
Tatuaje PCR - Never lets me down.

Runner up
T52 - Love this cigar. Pricey for a regular smoke but in the weekly rotation when I can get them