What's new

What's your guilty pleasure?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I had a drink that is kind of embarrassing, it's not really the drink itself but the name of the drink.

I like wine every once in a while just for a break from the norm, so I drink red wine with sprite poured in....the embarrassing part is that its called a "spritzer"

Don't tell anybody, lol.....

That probably wins the prize so far in this thread for girliest drink.

Who can beat a spritzer? *said with a lisp*

(If you answer Zima or Wine Cooler you def win)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
True story, the whole thing is questionable...ha

Wine, red wine, as classy as it may be, is really tart for me, kind of gets me in the back teeth area, like grapefruit juice, I can't think of the word for it, maybe just tart.

Anyways, a bit of Sprite poured in there takes that edge off.

This is coming from someone who won't even put so much as an ice cube in my bourbon, I drink it straight, room temperature, all day long.

Red wine though, I'm telling you, give it a shot, throw some sprite in there and in no time you'll be hammered.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
If I had a drink that is kind of embarrassing, it's not really the drink itself but the name of the drink.

I like wine every once in a while just for a break from the norm, so I drink red wine with sprite poured in....the embarrassing part is that its called a "spritzer"

Don't tell anybody, lol.....

That probably wins the prize so far in this thread for girliest drink.

Who can beat a spritzer? *said with a lisp*

(If you answer Zima or Wine Cooler you def win)
Alize. Smirnoff ICE, Mike's Hard...

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
No Zima drinkers here :) ? Guilty pleasure has definitely got to be Fireball ...run through that stuff...it's also good as a shot mixed with Rum Chata... try it if you haven't already ...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alize. Smirnoff ICE, Mike's Hard...

Haha, Mike's Hard Lemonade....never tried that but I love how they can add the word "hard" to a girls drink and make a commercial with men BBQ'ing...

I will call my drinks "Jeff's Hard Spritzers".....wait a minute, scratch that...

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
No Zima drinkers here :) ? Guilty pleasure has definitely got to be Fireball ...run through that stuff...it's also good as a shot mixed with Rum Chata... try it if you haven't already ...
I used to drink zima with a cherry jolly rancher in it. Haven't even laid eyes on the stuff at a store in years. Do they even still make it?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh wait this is about drinks. I thought you meant another kind of guilty pleasure. My secret girly drink is vodka cranberry.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Ok- have a new one. Haven't been a big fan of the bud light limarita or strawberitas. Cranberitas though? Not too shabby, hence the reason I'm up typing BS at 3am. And I hate cranberries. But these things are pretty decent. I'm secretly glad the ball and chain keeps them in stock.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ohhhh the beast. Used to drink beast light from high school to after college! I have now upgraded to Miller Lite (love the new cans btw).