What's new

What's your person criteria for buying something again?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have reviewed smokes blindly for SMOKE for a few issues, and I really like that system of reviewing. I love to do it that way because it makes me sit down and really think about things.
But when it comes to "why did I buy a box of those cigars?" Because I liked them!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I enjoyed it I'll buy again, if not no more! Still quite new so zero brand loyalty nor do I have any historical sense of caches/stigmas attached to brands (save Ghurka) nor do I care about impressing anyone, quite an enjoyable place to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It is one of those things where you have to decide what works for you. I have had some really awesome cigars but my budget says not today. I feel that if one try's enough different cigars you will find cigars that agree with your palate. For me burning up a $15.00 to $20.00 cigar just is not going to work as much as I love the taste. The wife would put a quick stop to my buying. Its all in moderation ;)

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My box buying falls I to two categories. A) if I constantly have to go digging deep into my humidors to find the same thing, I'm buying a box because its become a regular. Right now I'm on a cromagnon and neanderthal bender. B) I like to keep a box of something others enjoy/might enjoy on hand. One aspect of this hobby I really enjoy is introducing decent cigars to new or occasional smokers. I tend to smoke strong stuff and if I have people over that are new to cigars or interested in trying them for the first time I dont need people turning green on me from smoking knuckle draggers so I'll keep a box of something milder that I can enjoy in the mornings but might also be a good intro stick. This way if Ive got guys over that are interested in trying the hobby out, they all get the same cigar and get to compare how they liked or disliked it. I fill in the gaps with singles ive been kindly bombed or stuff people have recommended.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Appearance and construction are important but flavor/aromas trump all other characteristics. If I like what I taste and smell in the air then I will buy it again.