What's new

What's your storage set up/why

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
I have two 50 ct. Desktops that worked good for me but I grew out of within mouths. I picked up a 23 bottle dual unit wine cooler for $40, I'm just waiting for my draws and I hope this will serve my needs as I have plenty of room for singles and eventually boxes on the top unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've got one wineador in my walk-in closet. It was in the dining room, but maybe there again eventually. I've got nice drawers and it keeps a lot of the singles I pick up. I've then got a large cooler in the basement that I keep my boxes in.

I also have a 40 count travel that I use for visits to friends houses that usually keeps 15-20 of what I'm smoking or they will smoke out.

I've had a nice 60 count desktop and a treasure chest and didn't end up keeping both as I'm cheap on AC.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Plus my lanceros told me that they would kick other vitolas asses, so I thought it would be best to give them their own space.

KK33

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is one of those threads that reminds me I'm a newbie still jeez!! You guys have some nice set ups!!!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I'm a newbie too man. Just went all in early. I knew right away that smoking cigars was my new favorite hobby! Glad I did...

KK33

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a 48qt cooler that I not nearly large enough but I keep it clean. I use KL in trays at the bottom with a metal grate over the top so I can stack on top. I have boxes and 1 singles tray. I use some if my old boxes for singles and stuff. I have 3 desktops that are on the cheap side that I do not use and they sit in a plastic tote on the garage. I he the drawers and shelves for a 280e, but the wine cooler had an early demise and the door got smashed. The cooler holds perfect humidity. Not sure what I'm going to to in the future for storage. Right now I just keep what I can fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I use 15 cubic foot fridge I dried out then lined with cedar and boveda packs. It was in my house when I moved in and was bringing a bigger fridge with me. No fans, no beads, no fancy shit. Just do it and be done!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
50ct Whitetail Humi that is on day 10 of Boveda seasoning. Got some good smokes to throw in there that need to be in there for a few days cause the ziploc bag they are in is killing their flavors haha

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
50ct Whitetail Humi that is on day 10 of Boveda seasoning. Got some good smokes to throw in there that need to be in there for a few days cause the ziploc bag they are in is killing their flavors haha
What RH are you seasoning with? Back in the day I took Boveda's advice and went with the 84RH "seasoning" packs. It was a mistake. I season and store everything at 65RH now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The moochidor is something I never really was behind. I keep a few cigars around that I don't mind newer guys having, or not finishing. I just hand those to them. I haven't yet met a 'non smoker' that wanted to pick their own out. They are usually so lost on what the cigars are, that they are more than happy for me to hand them something and say "I think you'll like this." They don't need to know I'm handing them a $3 stick. And often it's not a $3 stick, it might be a premium that was gifted to me, that I know isn't in my profile-but could very well be in theirs.

Back when I kept the Vinotemp at the house, I had a bag marked "Karen's Cigars" that I put gurkhas and shit into. If she had a friend over that was impressed with the humidor, she knew should could hand them something from that bag, and I wouldn't be upset she was passing out my cigars, and her friends were impressed should could pull one out for them.
My friends always want to smoke the largest stick in my humi take 2 puffs and let it sit in the ashtray. I have been pushing most of them to the small infused sticks which they seem to smoke all the way to the end,