What's new

What's your storage set up/why

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
The never ending journey for that perfect storage set up. After years of trial and error finally settled on this for now.

Small desktop for my "top Shelf" or special occasion smokes
Small DT.jpg

A Large tower style for my singles/5ers i pick up
Large DT.jpg

Finally a 48Qt cooler for boxes with a middle shelf i got from forest to store bundle cigars or stash half boxes to make room for new ones.
Cooler.jpg

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was all set to but a big aristocrat when the wife pointed out this huge cabinet in the garage. My son actually did the work based on ideas he got from this site. He gutted the cab which had a shelf for the VCR and a platform to allow the TV to pull out and turn. He then sealed the corners and seams with silicone and lined it with Spanish cedar planks held in by cedar cross bars. He then ripped and built four shelves in an open weave. We still haven't finished the outside but it works great

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I only have a 100 ct. humidor, I usually smoke once or twice on the weekends and my current situation needs no expansion of storage. Maybe in the future i would do a coolidor / winedor just for fun.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
8'x8'x10' temp controlled walk in with a plumbed in auto filling humidifier. The aristocrat was just not big enough and a bigger one speced out like I would have wanted would have cost as much as the walk in I built....
Mikes, do you have pics? Or better yet, is there a 'post your walk in pics' thread I may have missed?

KK33
Not to pretty on the outside...neither are my construction skills lol. It's whats on the inside that counts. Sorry about the blur, must be something wrong with my camera ;)

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
8'x8'x10' temp controlled walk in with a plumbed in auto filling humidifier. The aristocrat was just not big enough and a bigger one speced out like I would have wanted would have cost as much as the walk in I built....
Mikes, do you have pics? Or better yet, is there a 'post your walk in pics' thread I may have missed?

KK33
Not to pretty on the outside...neither are my construction skills lol. It's whats on the inside that counts. Sorry about the blur, must be something wrong with my camera ;)

What do you sell singles out of your house?! Lol bc you blurred the pics I can't tell but are the walls made of? Blue board. Looks good though! Many choices it seems &#128077;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The walls are made out of Dbs,cabs, and a few other items ;). Sheetrock primed and painted w exterior latex. Would use hardy plank f I were to do it again. Floor is a solid wood floating floor. Shelf from the container store.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
its auto plumbed into your humidifier? so you just run reg tap water? or how is that set up?
Ya it's run from the main water line copper to 1/4 inch flex tube...that runs into a whole room Bemis humidifier with a float valve. it s controlled by one of Bob Staballs set and forget units. The water is not too hard here but I still replace the wick about once a year. I could put in a r.o. System but why? This works....for me

http://www.sylvane.com/bemis-3speed-console-humidifier.html

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Started with a 50 count desk top, then converted a pelican case that holds around 50. Shortly after that added 2 tupperdores, and now working on a cooler.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
usually smoke once or twice on the weekends and my current situation needs no expansion of storage.
So cute when they're new....

-Jared
Hahaha, I'm trying to get cigarette smoking under control first. Hopefully I will keep the pace of once or twice a week. I have no need for expansion of storage until i secure a better job ... unless I sell my kids.