What's new

Where would you go?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My 30th is coming up in 2016 (early, i know. but i would like to have an idea of where want to go). It can be any time of the year not necessarily during my bday, i haven't really been many places so everything is on the table. im not really a "touristy" guy but one or two cool attractions is ok. close to cigar shops is a must!

where would you guys go, whats on your bucket list or what places have you visited that you would recommend and why.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will depend on budget and what kind of trip. To party: Ibiza, a caribean feeling: Cartagena de Indias, heat, palm trees, beautifull women, colombian Music and Rum and cigars on the caribean.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
i would only be staying for a few days so i think a 2500 - 3k budget is decent for flight and lodging and i couldnt care less about going to the moon

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I would recommend going to Europe. Depending on how much time you have and your budget; go check out Italy, Rome and Venice in particular. Get a Euro-rail pass and take the train to Prauge in the Czech Republic.

In the United States, Colorado is amazing. Everything along I-25 is a good time, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder.

You could also take a trip to Nicaragua or the Dominican Republic. Warm weather, beautiful women, and cigars; what more could you ask for?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
i wonder how difficult it is to get the "license" thats required.
It's very simple, it's called dollars. If you want to pay up and go legally you can easily go with a handful of popular tours. Then it's up to you if you want to be herded around Cuba on their schedule, or if you want to slip the guide some cash and say adios and do your own thing. Or, you just go on your own and pay less and do what you want and when you want. Can you guess which choice I would recommend? :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
And yes, since you live in the Carolinas, the Bahamas is a great "starting destination." :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
the garden island & then the big island
lotsa sights by either boat, air, and hiking
I definitely love me Hawaii, but that's a LONG flight from the East Coast when he's so close to the Caribbean and Central America.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
New Orleans. Can't go wrong in that city and a few days is the perfect amount of time; no way I could do a week there. I've been several times but my wife just took me for my 40 th. I was on Halloween weekend, which was awesome to say th least. And the food is always amazing. Your budget might be just about right if you go for a long weekend.