What's new

Where would you go?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Switzerland, Ireland or Scotland I'd love to go see. The wife isn't much of a traveler so lots of pictures of those places will have to do for me. haha
my only experiance with switzerland was zurich, day long stopover and i found it very beautiful but very expensive. I was working in italy at the time and can highly recommend italy. I think the best time is around may, not too hot but everything is in bloom and in venice the canals don't stink as much yet.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
How about Australia! I've always wanted to go there. Ireland too! I'd like to visit the Peterson pipe shop in Dublin and maybe the factory if I could manage that.

I've been to Singapore, lots of fun but expensive. The Phillipine Islands are gorgeous and cheap. Stay away from Tahiti, gorgeous, but nothing to do there outside of the expensive resorts. The island monarchy of Tonga is amazing. Super cheap, people are friendly, gorgeous. I spent two days just riding a bike around Tongatapu and loved it. Riding through the sugar cane fields, finding secluded beaches. Awesome. But a little lacking in the things-to-do department.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Lots of great places in the states. NYC, Seattle, San Diego, Key West, New Orleans, Baltimore and San Francisco are all great places.

If you want to leave the mainland then the Dominican, Caribbean, or just about anywhere in Central America are great choices for a shorter trip and not much cash.

But then again London is only a couple hours longer by plane than the west coast???