What's new

Where would you go?

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I love cigars but wouldn't base a trip on them other than ISOM. Seems like most of the time I'm better of brining my own sticks due to price and selection. What do you like to do on vacation? Sit on the beach, hike, restaurants, long drives ect.?

Reactions: ENV

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been all over the world and $3K can get you to a ton of places. There are package deals that are all inclusive w/food and hotel and you can smoke your cigars pretty much everywhere in the Carribean. I've always enjoyed Key West...tons of places to buy cigars...lots of beaches....best key lime pie...tons of places just to look or veg out on the beach.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Mayan Riviera is beeeeutiful, and the all inclusive resorts there are NOT cheesy like those in Cancun. Powdery white beaches, great local sites, and a La Casa Del Habano 15 minutes away by taxi in Play Del Carmen.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I love cigars but wouldn't base a trip on them other than ISOM. Seems like most of the time I'm better of brining my own sticks due to price and selection. What do you like to do on vacation? Sit on the beach, hike, restaurants, long drives ect.?
im pretty much the only cigar smoker in my circle so im not really basing the trip on cigars. its a plus to have a b&m around just to interact with the folks that run it etc..

i like the beach, watersports. basically meeting new people and enjoying friends and fam. always good to learn something about the place. like i said i havent been many places lol

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Look into Belize, Panama even Mexico. All have great prices and nice beaches. I fell in love with Belize this past summer and already booked another trip for May.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Switzerland.

I've traveled to many places but Switzerland is my favorite. Chocolate, ice cream, great food, nice people, plenty of good cigars available and probably the most beautiful place that I have ever been.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Switzerland.

I've traveled to many places but Switzerland is my favorite. Chocolate, ice cream, great food, nice people, plenty of good cigars available and probably the most beautiful place that I have ever been.
Switzerland, Ireland or Scotland I'd love to go see. The wife isn't much of a traveler so lots of pictures of those places will have to do for me. haha

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'd second a vote for Ireland. 3 days might be a little short (given the time it takes to get there) but the country is magical and the people are fantastic. I also really enjoyed London and Amsterdam (but again, long flight for a few days).

Closer to home: I like Delray Beach, Fl. Nice atmosphere, good weather, nice beaches and at least one B&M I know of. Also its close to Miami if that's your scene (not my cup of tea).

I've not been to Belize or Vegas, but both are on my list for someday.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Something you could do, being that its for your 30th, is do something epic and physical. Like climbing the everest. Of visiting mayan temples in the middle of nowhere. In 10 years from now, you might not have the possibility to do so, either physically or schedulewise. Family might become something to care about a little more, and your health might not be as great as for your 30th.

So, I'd add these to the list. Do something awesome.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Man you guys need to share your flight discounts. Going to Europe with hotel under 2,000 haven't seen in a long time lol.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Switzerland.

I loved Switzerland, my favorite was stayin in a hostel in the alps and toting beer up the mountain in the snow!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dee, being from NC, book a cruise out of Charleston, SC. Take one and see how you like. Only heard a handful of people say they didn't like cruises and none of them had ever been on one.

Sitting on the back of ship burning a stogie watching the sun dip down into the water. Man...i'll never forget it. (single tear drops)

Also for the water sports you can do a lot on the excursions like tubing or parasailing. And you can get off the beaten path and see how the locals do it if you play it right.

1. Fly to Bahamas, then hop to that other island.
2.Cruise
3. Vegas baby!!!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Dee, being from NC, book a cruise out of Charleston, SC. Take one and see how you like. Only heard a handful of people say they didn't like cruises and none of them had ever been on one.

Sitting on the back of ship burning a stogie watching the sun dip down into the water. Man...i'll never forget it. (single tear drops)

Also for the water sports you can do a lot on the excursions like tubing or parasailing. And you can get off the beaten path and see how the locals do it if you play it right.

1. Fly to Bahamas, then hop to that other island.
2.Cruise
3. Vegas baby!!!
I went on a cruise in September. Hated it. But other people did say that it was the worst one they've been on, atmosphere wasn't the same according to them.