What's new

Which cigar sent you down the slippery slope

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Funny enough the cigars that got me going are the following: Funete Curly Head, old Troyas, Fuente Hemingways, and Zinos. This was back in 1994ish. Then I had an Opus in 1995. Never looked back!

shottabacardi

Padronhead
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was the 1964 robusto for me, my friend gave me one in college, back when i had only smoked a few garcia vegas and bering cigars. i threw up right after, but i was hooked. i went out and bought one myself a week later, and for awhile all i smoked was padron 64's and 26's, both of which i love for different reasons, and both that would have to be the ones that really woke me up to the world of amazing tasting cigars.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I started out smoking Drew Estate Naturals. I graduated to better things. I moved on to Padron and Oliva. I quit smoking cigars in law school. After I passed the bar and got married, I smoked a Monte no.2 to on my honeymoon. When I got back to the states, I reacquainted myself with Oliva and Padron. Full speed ahead from there. I exploded and love smoking new cigars and have vastly expanded my tastes.