What's new

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente or Tatuaje?

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente vs Tatuaje?

• Arturo Fuente

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • Tatuaje

Votes: 79 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Spontaneous, Random and Meaningless Cigar Poll

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente or Tatuaje?

Both have some great sticks.

Two very different brands.

Only one winner

Last edited:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Fuente has some good sticks, but Tatuaje has more sticks that are to my liking. Actually I think Tatuaje will win this easily.

Dan

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Not a fair comparison. Fuente makes so many more cigars than Tatuaje, and not to mention all of the cigars Fuente rolls for other companies (like Ashton). Most Tatuajes have a similar taste profile, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because I really like that flavor, but Fuente's spectrum is much larger and it's not even debatable (nor is that meant to slight Tatuaje).

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Actually I think Tatuaje will win this easily.
Maybe on BOTL, but Fuente would win easily on any other board (and maybe just about every cigar shop across America).

As I said, Fuente makes SO MANY more cigars in every different taste and price level that it's not a fair comparison.

BOTL is a Tatuaje-heavy board, but I think that's partly because there's a large percentage of "new" cigar smokers who just haven't experienced many cigars yet and Tatuaje is what's new and cool. I am not slamming Tatuaje before any of you jump on me. I like a lot of his cigars and stock them heavily in the cabinets.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Easily Fuente for me, even if we are only talking about Arturo Fuente specific cigars, and not the stuff they make, like for JC Newman, etc. I just like most of their stuff more, and there is a much broader spectrum, where Tatuaje stuff tends to all be in the same flavor range, just to varying degrees.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apples and oranges but, if I were on Death Row and they gave me one smoke. Hands down TATUAJE BABY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Your thoughts are much like mine. I agree that I like a lot of Tats but smoke more Fuente then all DPG including tats. For those that truly doubt the quality of fuente tobacco ask Pete to see his opus Tatoo. :)

Posted via Mobile Device
Pete would also talk about how the past 3-4 years of Opus suck. =)

But to each his own. I have an Opus from '98 I'll smoke sooner or later.