What's new

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente or Tatuaje?

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente vs Tatuaje?

• Arturo Fuente

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • Tatuaje

Votes: 79 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For me, there is just so much more subtlety in a lot of Fuente blends (and for the sake of where this thread has turned, in Dominican tobacco, as opposed to Nicaraguan, which tends to be dark and rough, as opposed to soft and subtle) while Tatuaje stuff tends to be more direct, and in your face. Definitely two of my favorite brands, but for me, Fuente is the better.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think you know who will win this poll on this site. VERY loyal Tat following.

I voted for Tat, but Fuente is SO close. The WOAM is one of my favorite sticks. But, I like the spice of the Tats.

Both fantastic brands.

Spontaneous, Random and Meaningless Cigar Poll

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente or Tatuaje?

Both have some great sticks.

Two very different brands.

Only one winner

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'm totally a fuente whore, but I really, really, really like Pete's and Pepin's stuff.. Damn...

Gonna vote Fuente anyway. First love.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Tatuaje for me.. I've been pretty disappointed with all the Arturo Fuente smokes I've had including the Opus series the only one I would smoke regularly if I had to would be the Opus X Perfection No.4, other than that its all hype to me.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Maybe on BOTL, but Fuente would win easily on any other board (and maybe just about every cigar shop across America).

As I said, Fuente makes SO MANY more cigars in every different taste and price level that it's not a fair comparison.

BOTL is a Tatuaje-heavy board, but I think that's partly because there's a large percentage of "new" cigar smokers who just haven't experienced many cigars yet and Tatuaje is what's new and cool. I am not slamming Tatuaje before any of you jump on me. I like a lot of his cigars and stock them heavily in the cabinets.
I would agree with you brother on this forum tatuahe wins but I cant image that happening on other forums. And as you mention also the fact that it seems as if Tatuaje is cool to smoke, at least in US.

For me it is Fuente, I have been gifted some great smokes by from trades here and on other forums and I have bought some sticks from Fuente after that and the Hemingway maduro is in my bock the absolute best maduro there is.

And Tatuaje, I think the marketing is just ridicules and I have smoked the ones I have been gifted to try to find 1 good cigar and all of them has been anything but good, VERY doll cigars with no balance, no depth and nothing that even says potential for aging. I have smoked them because if a brother gives me a gift I give them another chance out of respect for the hard earned money that was put in to the gift. I wouldn't smoke them if they was free. but hey my pallets are used to ccs.

I am explaining this not to bs a brand but I think it should say more than FUENTE in the respond.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Fuente was my vote, but only because, as others have noted, they do so much. Opus, Anejo, Ashton ... the list goes on. I thought about this hard, though ... good idea for a poll, CC.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Fuente has may vote also. Too many great sticks to list. I also like tats and they have their place in my humidor.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Tatuaje makes so many great cigars, IMO. Fuente really only gets me with the Anejo 46 and the Opus X line. None of the Fuente regular line interests me.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tatuaje overall but A.F has blends that I like more than any Tat such as the R-52 Magnum, Anejo and 8-5-8's. AF loses the mark when it comes to the Opus-X which I have found to be bitter and void of complex flavors even with several years on them.