What's new

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente or Tatuaje?

Which do you prefer Arturo Fuente vs Tatuaje?

• Arturo Fuente

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • Tatuaje

Votes: 79 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I don't even know why you guys are arguing about Fuente or Tatuaje. We all know Gurkha and RPs are the superior cigars. Give me a 2009 Autumn RP or a Gurkha Microbitch and I'm on cloud 2. Them brown diamonds are all my taste needs to over come the bland flavour of Tats or anything Fuente.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I don't even know why you guys are arguing about Fuente or Tatuaje. We all know Gurkha and RPs are the superior cigars. Give me a 2009 Autumn RP or a Gurkha Microbitch and I'm on cloud 2. Them brown diamonds are all my taste needs to over come the bland flavour of Tats or anything Fuente.
QFT!!!

Gurkha for the win!!!!!!1111one1!!!1!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FUENTE...due to there ageing of the tobaco and wide range of flavor profiles...anejo,maduro ect.....pretty hard to beat Don Carlos and Carlito.
But after counting up the boxes I have as many Tats in my humidor at this moment as Fuent's-I was suprised.

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Most Tatuajes taste the same to me with just slight differences in taste unless of course you include La Riquezas and Cabaiguans in the mix. Even so there are far more AF cigars than Tats that I like but that could be due to the amount of Fuentes available. The other thing is with Fuente LEs at least I know what I'm getting, the Anejos have been more consistent year to year.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Strife - I find some real variance, to my taste, in the Anejos. Some years they have been amazingly good, others just so-so.
Yeah maybe, but IMO give any one of them a year or two and they kick butt.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Like asking which do I like; apples or pears. I prefer some to others. Opus to Red label. Brown label to Hemingway. Can't answer this poll.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I voted AF based on consistency. While I enjoy the flavors of Tats more, I have found more "off" Tats than AF by far. While some Tats may "rock my socks", AF has always been a good smoke. YMMV

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never smoked a Fuente but really like Tatuaje. I stay away from Fuente because the Hemingway series, which is supposed to be the top of their line?, are all medium smokes, and I need at least a medium-full, and prefer a full-bodied cigar.

Anyone recommending a Fuente full-bodied cigar that is $10.00 or less and deliciously complex will receive their reward in heaven.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I've never smoked a Fuente but really like Tatuaje. I stay away from Fuente because the Hemingway series, which is supposed to be the top of their line?, are all medium smokes, and I need at least a medium-full, and prefer a full-bodied cigar.

Anyone recommending a Fuente full-bodied cigar that is $10.00 or less and deliciously complex will receive their reward in heaven.
Huh? No. Definitely not.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

AF Hemingways - I might not describe them as full-bodied while deliciously complete, but I would call them damn good for the price.

Last edited: