What's new

Which tatuaje

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Alright guys, I see tons of Tatuaje fans on here and I feel left out. My birthday is coming up this month and I am planning on picking up 5-10 Tatuaje's for the occasion. The only one I have tried so far is the p series and when I look around I see several different options and have no idea which one to try. Which one is the crowd favorite? Or maybe there is a sampler somewhere that I am missing? Help me out so I don't have to pick blindly.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you like a stronger smoke the Fausto and Avion are great Tats. The La Riqueza and El Triunfador are both great smokes that are often overlooked and very reasonably priced. The Tatuaje Miami Brown Label Regios was my first love and if you enjoy Broadleaf the Regios Reserva is magnificent. The Black Label is Pete Johnson's private blend that are now regular production and the Corona Gorda and Petite Lancero are widely available. Don't forget to try the Cabaiguan if you enjoy a lighter smoke and the Monster Series is awesome. You can grab a Pudgy Monsters Sampler most places for around $75 + shipping and you get to try them all from the Drac up to the Jason.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Since its your birthday you can't go wrong with an SW. Personally I'd go with either a cazadore or a noella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
This isn't really a special occasion recommendation but considering its Lancero February, I would recommend getting the Tatuaje Lancero Sampler:
http://smallbatchcigar.com/tatuaje-tatuajelancerosamplerboxof10-p-985.html
With the "BOTL" discount its $77.85, giving you 10 good smokes to enjoy throughout the month! :D
^^^ THIS! (y) That's exactly how I got into Tats and lances, in one fell swoop, thanks to a recommendation from @jonnylieberman this time last year! Now I'm a whore for both...:cigar: