What's new

Who carries what and why

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I carry a glock 26 and love it. My holster covers the trigger so no worries on accidently disscharfe. I also carry a kel-tec p32, which is a pocket gun. I never go anywhere without that gun. I am also a big knife person. I carry a zero tollerence 301 in my right pocket which is a big knife. My p32 in my right pocket. Good luck on picking out your gun. I think the only other gun I would like to own in addition to my glock is a sig.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I carry a Glock 23. Most dependable gun. I've fired 100's of rounds, and has yet to jam on me. It's nice to see so many like-minded people here. I live in an area that is consumed by anti-gun sheeple, and to see that I'm not alone on this side of the issue is good to see. I agree 100%, criminals think twice before going after armed citizens. Thank God for the 2nd Ammendment!!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Just bought 2 Sig P238 380's for pocket carry. One for the girlfriend one for me. Keep the Kimber Pro Carry II 45 ACP in the truck console and Harley saddle bags
Nice choices. I really need to get on it and get my license. Otherwise what excuse do I have to convince the ol' lady that I need a nice Kimber?:crackwhip

bradb

Brown Label Crew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glock 23 with Fedeal HST 165 gr. in a Crossbreed supertuck

I also have a Sig Sauer P229 DAK in .357 sig but I need a holster for it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kahr CW9 is my everyday gun. It's a single stack so it's very easy to conceal yet I've still got 8 rds with an extended mag. Usually carry IWB but also have an ankle if I have to use though I don't care for it as it's not as easy to access. Thinking about trading this one in on a Taurus PT111 / PT140 / PT 24/7 PRO C or maybe a Glock G26/27 or Sig P238

Occasionally I carry my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro 9mm but it's a little large to conceal. Works best in cooler weather when I can use a paddle holster under a jacket.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a G20 not too long ago.... Nice pistol, love the glock name, love the glock feel. i will be taking my CWP class in about 2 weeks. The G20 is a very nice firearm however, the 10mm ammunition is a lil'expensive. If someone knows someone that knows someone let me know...
I too have a G20, and G29.

I also have a G20. Here is where I buy my range ammo: http://georgia-arms.com/10mm.aspx

Here is where I buy my carry ammo: http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_25
I was going to recommend the double-tap loads, as that is what I use in my G29. What grain loads are you running?

I carry the 125gr. Barnes TAC-XP, they're awesome...

I carry a G23 because it has no safeties. Much like in the movie blackhawk down, my finger is my safety. I've been through a bunch of live fire shooting classes and became very comfortable and respectful of firearms. Plus I'm just used to the glock it was my first pistol and I paid $409 for it. As far as ammo it eats whatever I put in it at the range so whatever is cheap when I hit the store I buy. For carry I use Corbon DPX do some reading at http://ammo.ar15.com/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/index.htm to make an educated decision for carry ammo.

Ooh yeah and I wear an inside wasteband holster from Comp-tac.com it's the minotaur model. http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95 If no one has said get a real no kidding gun belt too if you plan on wearing a belt holster. I got mine from www.beltman.net custom made to order with a wide variety of options. I got a natural horsehide belt with a velcro lining (my holster is velcro clips instead of c clips). This combo allows me to conceal in a tshirt as long as it's not tight around the waist. My Tat shirt from NHC is an "athletic" cut shirt and it does not really allow for carry with out printing.
I never got into the tactical shirts...

Glock 36 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. 7 rds. of .45 ACP that I can carry year round, be it under a heavy coat, or a t-shirt.
How do you like that slimline?

I have carried an XD40 Tactical for a while. They I acquired my G20, and I have carried that for 2 years. I have since then picked up a G29.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Summer carry - Keltec PA3T with cheap ball ammo

Winter carry - Glock 27 with Federal HS (165gr)

WHY? Because I can't carry a cop everywhere I go. =)

cholmes8310

LFD/JDN whore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Springfield XD .45 in the car at all times. About to move back to MS and am looking to pick up a Kimber TE .45 and a Ruger LCP.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I carry a Glock 23 in a Crossbreed Supertuck holster.
13+1 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 180 gr JHP

I have my CCW, even though it isn't required anymore here in the wild wild west.

As far as the why question...
"When seconds matter, cops are just minutes away..."

Last edited:

gunbuyer76

Drew Estate Sam
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
depending on my mood/ weather its a kel-tec p-32 with 71gr. winchester silvertips via a belt clip- or - a charter arms bulldog .44 spec in a don hume owb loaded with silvertips as well - or - a taurus millenium pro .45 riding in a don hume iwb with 185 gr hornady xtp's - or - my kimber target 2 with 230 gr. corbon's in a miami classic shoulder rig, or a galco summer comfort

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont carry much, but when I do I have a Taurus PT 24/7 pro. Pretty solid piece for the price, but not ideal for conceal with the larger frame.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I conceal carry here in arizona b/c its leagal. But i've had state courses (lic. Qualifiing) prior to the new law and i recomend them to everyone. It is a serious responsibility to know the leagal issues..
Sig p220 elite .45
sig p225 .9mm
sig p220 custom shop .45